- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Adrian Peterson Addresses Media After Son Passes Away, Discusses Playing Status For Sunday
AP says he will play Sunday against the Panthers, despite tragically losing his son at the hands of it’s mother’s deranged boyfriend, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson.
“I will be playing Sunday, without a doubt,” he told the media. “I really appreciate all the support that I’ve been receiving from fans and the Vikings organization. This is a private matter and I would ask you all to please just respect my privacy and not ask at all about the situation at hand.”
H/T Argus Leader
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind