- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Adrian Peterson Addresses Media After Son Passes Away, Discusses Playing Status For Sunday
AP says he will play Sunday against the Panthers, despite tragically losing his son at the hands of it’s mother’s deranged boyfriend, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson.
“I will be playing Sunday, without a doubt,” he told the media. “I really appreciate all the support that I’ve been receiving from fans and the Vikings organization. This is a private matter and I would ask you all to please just respect my privacy and not ask at all about the situation at hand.”
H/T Argus Leader
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts