- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Adrian Peterson Addresses Media After Son Passes Away, Discusses Playing Status For Sunday
AP says he will play Sunday against the Panthers, despite tragically losing his son at the hands of it’s mother’s deranged boyfriend, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson.
“I will be playing Sunday, without a doubt,” he told the media. “I really appreciate all the support that I’ve been receiving from fans and the Vikings organization. This is a private matter and I would ask you all to please just respect my privacy and not ask at all about the situation at hand.”
H/T Argus Leader
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story