- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Adrian Peterson Addresses Media After Son Passes Away, Discusses Playing Status For Sunday
AP says he will play Sunday against the Panthers, despite tragically losing his son at the hands of it’s mother’s deranged boyfriend, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson.
“I will be playing Sunday, without a doubt,” he told the media. “I really appreciate all the support that I’ve been receiving from fans and the Vikings organization. This is a private matter and I would ask you all to please just respect my privacy and not ask at all about the situation at hand.”
H/T Argus Leader
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts