- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
After An NFL Quarterback Retires This Year, He’ll Be Forced To Work A 9-To-5 Job
Via Action News in Jacksonville: Jets quarterback Mark Brunell has lost $50 million through various failed investments. Out of nine of his ventures, five are no longer operating, and he’s “now the focus of no less than six lawsuits.” Things are so dire, that after he retires from the NFL this year, Brunell will return home to Florida to work as a medical sales representative. [Action News]
- Filed Under:
- mark brunell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts