- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
After An NFL Quarterback Retires This Year, He’ll Be Forced To Work A 9-To-5 Job
Via Action News in Jacksonville: Jets quarterback Mark Brunell has lost $50 million through various failed investments. Out of nine of his ventures, five are no longer operating, and he’s “now the focus of no less than six lawsuits.” Things are so dire, that after he retires from the NFL this year, Brunell will return home to Florida to work as a medical sales representative. [Action News]
- Filed Under:
- mark brunell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts