- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
After An NFL Quarterback Retires This Year, He’ll Be Forced To Work A 9-To-5 Job
Via Action News in Jacksonville: Jets quarterback Mark Brunell has lost $50 million through various failed investments. Out of nine of his ventures, five are no longer operating, and he’s “now the focus of no less than six lawsuits.” Things are so dire, that after he retires from the NFL this year, Brunell will return home to Florida to work as a medical sales representative. [Action News]
- Filed Under:
- mark brunell
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts