- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
After An NFL Quarterback Retires This Year, He’ll Be Forced To Work A 9-To-5 Job
Via Action News in Jacksonville: Jets quarterback Mark Brunell has lost $50 million through various failed investments. Out of nine of his ventures, five are no longer operating, and he’s “now the focus of no less than six lawsuits.” Things are so dire, that after he retires from the NFL this year, Brunell will return home to Florida to work as a medical sales representative. [Action News]
- Filed Under:
- mark brunell
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story