- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ahmad Bradshaw Runs Over Poor Brodney Pool Like He’s A Pee-Wee Football Player
Ahmad Bradshaw absolutely punished New York Jets safety Brodney Pool late in the third quarter of today’s Giats-Jets matchup, when he barrelled over Pool on his way to scoring a 13-yard touchdown. This one wasn’t even fair, as Bradshaw laid Pool out, sending him to the ground before, eventually, sending him to the locker room. I’m not going to go on record and say that I would have done any better against a bruiser like Bradshaw, but, man, this is pretty embarrassing. Check it out.
The Bradshaw touchdown run gave the Giants a 17-7 lead in the battle of
New York New Jersey. Rex Ryan is not a happy man right now.
- Filed Under:
- ahmad bradshaw
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.