- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ahmad Bradshaw Runs Over Poor Brodney Pool Like He’s A Pee-Wee Football Player
Ahmad Bradshaw absolutely punished New York Jets safety Brodney Pool late in the third quarter of today’s Giats-Jets matchup, when he barrelled over Pool on his way to scoring a 13-yard touchdown. This one wasn’t even fair, as Bradshaw laid Pool out, sending him to the ground before, eventually, sending him to the locker room. I’m not going to go on record and say that I would have done any better against a bruiser like Bradshaw, but, man, this is pretty embarrassing. Check it out.
The Bradshaw touchdown run gave the Giants a 17-7 lead in the battle of
New York New Jersey. Rex Ryan is not a happy man right now.
- Filed Under:
- ahmad bradshaw
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles