- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ahmad Bradshaw Runs Over Poor Brodney Pool Like He’s A Pee-Wee Football Player
Ahmad Bradshaw absolutely punished New York Jets safety Brodney Pool late in the third quarter of today’s Giats-Jets matchup, when he barrelled over Pool on his way to scoring a 13-yard touchdown. This one wasn’t even fair, as Bradshaw laid Pool out, sending him to the ground before, eventually, sending him to the locker room. I’m not going to go on record and say that I would have done any better against a bruiser like Bradshaw, but, man, this is pretty embarrassing. Check it out.
The Bradshaw touchdown run gave the Giants a 17-7 lead in the battle of
New York New Jersey. Rex Ryan is not a happy man right now.
- Filed Under:
- ahmad bradshaw
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts