- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ahmad Bradshaw Runs Over Poor Brodney Pool Like He’s A Pee-Wee Football Player
Ahmad Bradshaw absolutely punished New York Jets safety Brodney Pool late in the third quarter of today’s Giats-Jets matchup, when he barrelled over Pool on his way to scoring a 13-yard touchdown. This one wasn’t even fair, as Bradshaw laid Pool out, sending him to the ground before, eventually, sending him to the locker room. I’m not going to go on record and say that I would have done any better against a bruiser like Bradshaw, but, man, this is pretty embarrassing. Check it out.
The Bradshaw touchdown run gave the Giants a 17-7 lead in the battle of
New York New Jersey. Rex Ryan is not a happy man right now.
- Filed Under:
- ahmad bradshaw
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same