- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ahmad Bradshaw Runs Over Poor Brodney Pool Like He’s A Pee-Wee Football Player
Ahmad Bradshaw absolutely punished New York Jets safety Brodney Pool late in the third quarter of today’s Giats-Jets matchup, when he barrelled over Pool on his way to scoring a 13-yard touchdown. This one wasn’t even fair, as Bradshaw laid Pool out, sending him to the ground before, eventually, sending him to the locker room. I’m not going to go on record and say that I would have done any better against a bruiser like Bradshaw, but, man, this is pretty embarrassing. Check it out.
The Bradshaw touchdown run gave the Giants a 17-7 lead in the battle of
New York New Jersey. Rex Ryan is not a happy man right now.
- Filed Under:
- ahmad bradshaw
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story