- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Alan Faneca Was An Offensive Lineman. Now, He’s A Skinny Marathon Runner.
It is not healthy to be an NFL offensive lineman… especially after retirement. Ex-NFLer Alan Faneca knows this, and he has lost about 100 pounds since his retirement in 2011.
Here are the pictures, from massive caveman to healthy marathoner. Good for him.
He was listed at around 315 pounds when he played.
- Filed Under:
- alan faneca
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. wins 'Best Fighter' ESPY
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Provodnikov's Falling Star