- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Alan Faneca Was An Offensive Lineman. Now, He’s A Skinny Marathon Runner.
It is not healthy to be an NFL offensive lineman… especially after retirement. Ex-NFLer Alan Faneca knows this, and he has lost about 100 pounds since his retirement in 2011.
Here are the pictures, from massive caveman to healthy marathoner. Good for him.
He was listed at around 315 pounds when he played.
- Filed Under:
- alan faneca
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story