- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Alan Faneca Was An Offensive Lineman. Now, He’s A Skinny Marathon Runner.
It is not healthy to be an NFL offensive lineman… especially after retirement. Ex-NFLer Alan Faneca knows this, and he has lost about 100 pounds since his retirement in 2011.
Here are the pictures, from massive caveman to healthy marathoner. Good for him.
He was listed at around 315 pounds when he played.
- Filed Under:
- alan faneca
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts