- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Alan Faneca Was An Offensive Lineman. Now, He’s A Skinny Marathon Runner.
It is not healthy to be an NFL offensive lineman… especially after retirement. Ex-NFLer Alan Faneca knows this, and he has lost about 100 pounds since his retirement in 2011.
Here are the pictures, from massive caveman to healthy marathoner. Good for him.
He was listed at around 315 pounds when he played.
- Filed Under:
- alan faneca
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers