- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Alan Faneca Was An Offensive Lineman. Now, He’s A Skinny Marathon Runner.
It is not healthy to be an NFL offensive lineman… especially after retirement. Ex-NFLer Alan Faneca knows this, and he has lost about 100 pounds since his retirement in 2011.
Here are the pictures, from massive caveman to healthy marathoner. Good for him.
He was listed at around 315 pounds when he played.
- Filed Under:
- alan faneca
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence