- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
And The Most Gruesome Injury From This Weekend Was…
This. Definitely This. In what’s being classified as a “significant knee sprain,” the Packers’ Andrew Quarless had his knee bend at a really ugly angle late in the 4th quarter of Sunday’s win against the Giants. The extent of the injury is not yet known, but whenever the term “significant” is used, structural damage to the ACL or MCL is a possibility.
[h/t to tipster CJ Anderson]
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10