- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
And The Most Gruesome Injury From This Weekend Was…
This. Definitely This. In what’s being classified as a “significant knee sprain,” the Packers’ Andrew Quarless had his knee bend at a really ugly angle late in the 4th quarter of Sunday’s win against the Giants. The extent of the injury is not yet known, but whenever the term “significant” is used, structural damage to the ACL or MCL is a possibility.
[h/t to tipster CJ Anderson]
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches