- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
And The Most Gruesome Injury From This Weekend Was…
This. Definitely This. In what’s being classified as a “significant knee sprain,” the Packers’ Andrew Quarless had his knee bend at a really ugly angle late in the 4th quarter of Sunday’s win against the Giants. The extent of the injury is not yet known, but whenever the term “significant” is used, structural damage to the ACL or MCL is a possibility.
[h/t to tipster CJ Anderson]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts