- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
And The Most Gruesome Injury From This Weekend Was…
This. Definitely This. In what’s being classified as a “significant knee sprain,” the Packers’ Andrew Quarless had his knee bend at a really ugly angle late in the 4th quarter of Sunday’s win against the Giants. The extent of the injury is not yet known, but whenever the term “significant” is used, structural damage to the ACL or MCL is a possibility.
[h/t to tipster CJ Anderson]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts