- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
And The Most Gruesome Injury From This Weekend Was…
This. Definitely This. In what’s being classified as a “significant knee sprain,” the Packers’ Andrew Quarless had his knee bend at a really ugly angle late in the 4th quarter of Sunday’s win against the Giants. The extent of the injury is not yet known, but whenever the term “significant” is used, structural damage to the ACL or MCL is a possibility.
[h/t to tipster CJ Anderson]
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot