- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Which Is Scarier: Peyton Manning On A Football Field, Or Andy Reid At A Buffet?
Andy Reid is a lock for NFL Coach of the Year, mainly because of this dancing Kool-Aid Man GIF. The undefeated record helps him a tiny bit, too.
But this might top both of those things: Andy Reid comparing Peyton Manning’s quarterbacking prowess to his own prowess at the buffet.
(Skip to 6:54)
“I would tell you he’s talented. There’s talent there. You and I could do this at a buffet, but he does it on the football field. There’s some athletic ability that takes place there. He’s got that figured out.”
The question remains: What’s harder to stop… Peyton Manning playing quarterback, or Andy Reid at a buffet?
- Filed Under:
- andy reid
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million