- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Which Is Scarier: Peyton Manning On A Football Field, Or Andy Reid At A Buffet?
Andy Reid is a lock for NFL Coach of the Year, mainly because of this dancing Kool-Aid Man GIF. The undefeated record helps him a tiny bit, too.
But this might top both of those things: Andy Reid comparing Peyton Manning’s quarterbacking prowess to his own prowess at the buffet.
(Skip to 6:54)
“I would tell you he’s talented. There’s talent there. You and I could do this at a buffet, but he does it on the football field. There’s some athletic ability that takes place there. He’s got that figured out.”
The question remains: What’s harder to stop… Peyton Manning playing quarterback, or Andy Reid at a buffet?
- Filed Under:
- andy reid
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts