- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Which Is Scarier: Peyton Manning On A Football Field, Or Andy Reid At A Buffet?
Andy Reid is a lock for NFL Coach of the Year, mainly because of this dancing Kool-Aid Man GIF. The undefeated record helps him a tiny bit, too.
But this might top both of those things: Andy Reid comparing Peyton Manning’s quarterbacking prowess to his own prowess at the buffet.
(Skip to 6:54)
“I would tell you he’s talented. There’s talent there. You and I could do this at a buffet, but he does it on the football field. There’s some athletic ability that takes place there. He’s got that figured out.”
The question remains: What’s harder to stop… Peyton Manning playing quarterback, or Andy Reid at a buffet?
- Filed Under:
- andy reid
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs