- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Andy Reid Is Kool-Aid Man … Oh Yeahhhhhh
Oh, so the Texans think they’re going to hand the Chiefs their first loss of the season? Hey, Kool-Aid Man!
Where have you gone, Kool-Aid Man commercials, our nation turns its lonely heart to you.
The gif sorcery of LSUfreek never disappoints.
- Filed Under:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy