- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Andy Reid Was An Enormous 13-Year-Old (Video)
Eagles coach Andy Reid is…well, he’s not a small man. He was an offensive lineman back in his playing days, and he looks the part. And during yesterday’s game against the Colts, CBS dug up some footage that proved Reid has pretty much always looked the part.
That footage was from a punt, pass and kick competition Reid participated in at age 13. And either every kid behind him was from a different age group, or Reid was one huge 13-year-old. The announcers poked fun at the quality of the pass Reid threw, but were genuinely amazed at his phenomenal size advantage over his competitors. And looking at that video…why wouldn’t they be?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts