- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Andy Reid Was An Enormous 13-Year-Old (Video)
Eagles coach Andy Reid is…well, he’s not a small man. He was an offensive lineman back in his playing days, and he looks the part. And during yesterday’s game against the Colts, CBS dug up some footage that proved Reid has pretty much always looked the part.
That footage was from a punt, pass and kick competition Reid participated in at age 13. And either every kid behind him was from a different age group, or Reid was one huge 13-year-old. The announcers poked fun at the quality of the pass Reid threw, but were genuinely amazed at his phenomenal size advantage over his competitors. And looking at that video…why wouldn’t they be?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship