- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Andy Reid Was An Enormous 13-Year-Old (Video)
Eagles coach Andy Reid is…well, he’s not a small man. He was an offensive lineman back in his playing days, and he looks the part. And during yesterday’s game against the Colts, CBS dug up some footage that proved Reid has pretty much always looked the part.
That footage was from a punt, pass and kick competition Reid participated in at age 13. And either every kid behind him was from a different age group, or Reid was one huge 13-year-old. The announcers poked fun at the quality of the pass Reid threw, but were genuinely amazed at his phenomenal size advantage over his competitors. And looking at that video…why wouldn’t they be?
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'