- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Andy Reid Was An Enormous 13-Year-Old (Video)
Eagles coach Andy Reid is…well, he’s not a small man. He was an offensive lineman back in his playing days, and he looks the part. And during yesterday’s game against the Colts, CBS dug up some footage that proved Reid has pretty much always looked the part.
That footage was from a punt, pass and kick competition Reid participated in at age 13. And either every kid behind him was from a different age group, or Reid was one huge 13-year-old. The announcers poked fun at the quality of the pass Reid threw, but were genuinely amazed at his phenomenal size advantage over his competitors. And looking at that video…why wouldn’t they be?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'