- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Andy Reid Was An Enormous 13-Year-Old (Video)
Eagles coach Andy Reid is…well, he’s not a small man. He was an offensive lineman back in his playing days, and he looks the part. And during yesterday’s game against the Colts, CBS dug up some footage that proved Reid has pretty much always looked the part.
That footage was from a punt, pass and kick competition Reid participated in at age 13. And either every kid behind him was from a different age group, or Reid was one huge 13-year-old. The announcers poked fun at the quality of the pass Reid threw, but were genuinely amazed at his phenomenal size advantage over his competitors. And looking at that video…why wouldn’t they be?
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds