- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
310-Pound NFL Free Agent “Spice” Adams Makes Hilarious NBA Tryout Video, Is Not Next LeBron James
Former Chicago Bears DT Anthony “Spice” Adams is a 32-year-old NFL free agent. He played last year, but his job prospects in football are looking bleak at the moment. He has a lot of his time on his hands, so he’s trying his hand at making YouTube videos. First, there was “Stuff NFL Free Agents say.” It was terrific.
Now, fed up with football, he wants to take on the NBA. Basketball is his first love, anyway.
Sign him up. Ya feel me? I can only imagine this is what Eddy Curry will look like if the Heat ever put him in a game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts