- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Antonio Brown’s One-Handed TD Catch Might Be The Play Of The Year
The Steelers lost to the Bears on Sunday Night Football, but Antonio Brown had 196 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
The play of the night though, and maybe the year, was Brown’s one-handed TD pass from Ben Roethlisberger. GIF, as usual, via our friend CJ Fogler.
In video form, if you’re into that freaky shit:
200-yards receiving in a loss would have been like Christmas morning for Mike Wallace.
- Filed Under:
- antonio brown
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story