- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Antonio Brown’s Touchdown Celebration Needs Work
Antonio Brown scored his first career touchdown this week, and provided some much-needed relief for fantasy owners faced with a batch of receiver bye weeks (why yes, I am talking about myself).
But Brown’s celebratory touchdown routine desperately needs work. Is he shrugging very, very fast? Is he a mime, shimmying across a wall? Is he Carlton Banks’ slightly cooler cousin? I don’t know!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts