- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Antonio Brown’s Touchdown Celebration Needs Work
Antonio Brown scored his first career touchdown this week, and provided some much-needed relief for fantasy owners faced with a batch of receiver bye weeks (why yes, I am talking about myself).
But Brown’s celebratory touchdown routine desperately needs work. Is he shrugging very, very fast? Is he a mime, shimmying across a wall? Is he Carlton Banks’ slightly cooler cousin? I don’t know!
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World