- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Antonio Brown’s Touchdown Celebration Needs Work
Antonio Brown scored his first career touchdown this week, and provided some much-needed relief for fantasy owners faced with a batch of receiver bye weeks (why yes, I am talking about myself).
But Brown’s celebratory touchdown routine desperately needs work. Is he shrugging very, very fast? Is he a mime, shimmying across a wall? Is he Carlton Banks’ slightly cooler cousin? I don’t know!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts