- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Antonio Brown’s Touchdown Celebration Needs Work
Antonio Brown scored his first career touchdown this week, and provided some much-needed relief for fantasy owners faced with a batch of receiver bye weeks (why yes, I am talking about myself).
But Brown’s celebratory touchdown routine desperately needs work. Is he shrugging very, very fast? Is he a mime, shimmying across a wall? Is he Carlton Banks’ slightly cooler cousin? I don’t know!
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations