- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WATCH: Antonio Cromartie Has A Tough Time Naming His Kids
Antonio Cromartie catches a lot of flack for the number of children he has with different women (he has eight children with six different mothers in five states – somewhere in here, there’s a joke to be made about pass protection).
On last night’s episode of Hard Knocks, Cromartie struggled to remember all of their names.
It takes Cromartie over 30 seconds to name all of his kids, and a few times during this clip it looks like he may not remember them all. It’s perhaps the only clip of the cornerback that’s more cringeworthy than his missed tackle on Shonn Greene during last year’s playoffs.
Here’s the video:
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence