- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
WATCH: Antonio Cromartie Has A Tough Time Naming His Kids
Antonio Cromartie catches a lot of flack for the number of children he has with different women (he has eight children with six different mothers in five states – somewhere in here, there’s a joke to be made about pass protection).
On last night’s episode of Hard Knocks, Cromartie struggled to remember all of their names.
It takes Cromartie over 30 seconds to name all of his kids, and a few times during this clip it looks like he may not remember them all. It’s perhaps the only clip of the cornerback that’s more cringeworthy than his missed tackle on Shonn Greene during last year’s playoffs.
Here’s the video:
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?