- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WATCH: Antonio Cromartie Has A Tough Time Naming His Kids
Antonio Cromartie catches a lot of flack for the number of children he has with different women (he has eight children with six different mothers in five states – somewhere in here, there’s a joke to be made about pass protection).
On last night’s episode of Hard Knocks, Cromartie struggled to remember all of their names.
It takes Cromartie over 30 seconds to name all of his kids, and a few times during this clip it looks like he may not remember them all. It’s perhaps the only clip of the cornerback that’s more cringeworthy than his missed tackle on Shonn Greene during last year’s playoffs.
Here’s the video:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story