- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
WATCH: Antonio Cromartie Has A Tough Time Naming His Kids
Antonio Cromartie catches a lot of flack for the number of children he has with different women (he has eight children with six different mothers in five states – somewhere in here, there’s a joke to be made about pass protection).
On last night’s episode of Hard Knocks, Cromartie struggled to remember all of their names.
It takes Cromartie over 30 seconds to name all of his kids, and a few times during this clip it looks like he may not remember them all. It’s perhaps the only clip of the cornerback that’s more cringeworthy than his missed tackle on Shonn Greene during last year’s playoffs.
Here’s the video:
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV