- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
WATCH: Antonio Cromartie Has A Tough Time Naming His Kids
Antonio Cromartie catches a lot of flack for the number of children he has with different women (he has eight children with six different mothers in five states – somewhere in here, there’s a joke to be made about pass protection).
On last night’s episode of Hard Knocks, Cromartie struggled to remember all of their names.
It takes Cromartie over 30 seconds to name all of his kids, and a few times during this clip it looks like he may not remember them all. It’s perhaps the only clip of the cornerback that’s more cringeworthy than his missed tackle on Shonn Greene during last year’s playoffs.
Here’s the video:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'