- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Apparently Rob Ryan Would Be A Head Coach If He Just Cut His Hair
NFL owners and executives are officially the dumbest group of people in the world. I’m sure there are many groups tied with them (other sports owners, politicians, sports bloggers…), but you can’t top this stupidity. I’m not sure I buy this at all, but Chris Mortensen is a reliable ESPN reporter, and he insists that Rob Ryan isn’t a head coach because he has long hair.
But as other coordinators are being considered for head coaching vacancies, Ryan is supposedly being passed over simply because of his hair.
During Monday’s “NFL Insiders” Monday, (Chris) Mortensen revealed executives told him, “If he wants to be a head coach, he has to cut his hair. It is about image for these guys. They want a CEO-type. That’s what they want.”
Apparently, people have been “truly impressed” by Ryan, but his look just doesn’t fit the bill. Maybe he should take a page out of his twin brother’s playbook and get a nice, cropped do.
Don’t be surprised when Tim Cook is named the next Lions’ head coach. The only thing going against him is the uncertainty of whether or not he’ll approve of iPad playbooks.
- Filed Under:
- rob ryan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts