- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Apparently Rob Ryan Would Be A Head Coach If He Just Cut His Hair
NFL owners and executives are officially the dumbest group of people in the world. I’m sure there are many groups tied with them (other sports owners, politicians, sports bloggers…), but you can’t top this stupidity. I’m not sure I buy this at all, but Chris Mortensen is a reliable ESPN reporter, and he insists that Rob Ryan isn’t a head coach because he has long hair.
But as other coordinators are being considered for head coaching vacancies, Ryan is supposedly being passed over simply because of his hair.
During Monday’s “NFL Insiders” Monday, (Chris) Mortensen revealed executives told him, “If he wants to be a head coach, he has to cut his hair. It is about image for these guys. They want a CEO-type. That’s what they want.”
Apparently, people have been “truly impressed” by Ryan, but his look just doesn’t fit the bill. Maybe he should take a page out of his twin brother’s playbook and get a nice, cropped do.
Don’t be surprised when Tim Cook is named the next Lions’ head coach. The only thing going against him is the uncertainty of whether or not he’ll approve of iPad playbooks.
- Filed Under:
- rob ryan
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee