- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Little Girl Is Worried About Arian Foster’s Heart In Most Adorable Way Possible
Arian Foster left Sunday’s game against the Vikings — an eventual loss — with an irregular heartbeat. Naturally, if you’re a little girl named Macie who loves the Texans, this situation calls for an irresistibly cute get well card. And good news! The Houston Chronicle reports that a cardiologist has given Foster the once-over, and he’s been cleared to play this Sunday against the Colts. Foster would later thank Macie on Twitter, and everyone was all like, “Awwwwww.” (Seriously though, this is sweet.)
[h/t Shutdown Corner]
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'