- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Little Girl Is Worried About Arian Foster’s Heart In Most Adorable Way Possible
Arian Foster left Sunday’s game against the Vikings — an eventual loss — with an irregular heartbeat. Naturally, if you’re a little girl named Macie who loves the Texans, this situation calls for an irresistibly cute get well card. And good news! The Houston Chronicle reports that a cardiologist has given Foster the once-over, and he’s been cleared to play this Sunday against the Colts. Foster would later thank Macie on Twitter, and everyone was all like, “Awwwwww.” (Seriously though, this is sweet.)
[h/t Shutdown Corner]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts