- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Little Girl Is Worried About Arian Foster’s Heart In Most Adorable Way Possible
Arian Foster left Sunday’s game against the Vikings — an eventual loss — with an irregular heartbeat. Naturally, if you’re a little girl named Macie who loves the Texans, this situation calls for an irresistibly cute get well card. And good news! The Houston Chronicle reports that a cardiologist has given Foster the once-over, and he’s been cleared to play this Sunday against the Colts. Foster would later thank Macie on Twitter, and everyone was all like, “Awwwwww.” (Seriously though, this is sweet.)
[h/t Shutdown Corner]
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs