- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Arian Foster: Not A Fan Of ESPN’s Colin Cowherd
Zing! The above back-and-forth, between controversial ESPN radio/TV host Colin Cowherd and Texans running back Arian Foster, came after Foster tweeted his displeasure with people caring a little too much about their fantasy teams this morning. With this newest tweet, he instantly becomes a top 5 draft pick in your “athletes who can come up surprisingly deep-cutting putdowns” roto-league.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts