- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Arian Foster: Not A Fan Of ESPN’s Colin Cowherd
Zing! The above back-and-forth, between controversial ESPN radio/TV host Colin Cowherd and Texans running back Arian Foster, came after Foster tweeted his displeasure with people caring a little too much about their fantasy teams this morning. With this newest tweet, he instantly becomes a top 5 draft pick in your “athletes who can come up surprisingly deep-cutting putdowns” roto-league.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?