- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Arian Foster: Not A Fan Of ESPN’s Colin Cowherd
Zing! The above back-and-forth, between controversial ESPN radio/TV host Colin Cowherd and Texans running back Arian Foster, came after Foster tweeted his displeasure with people caring a little too much about their fantasy teams this morning. With this newest tweet, he instantly becomes a top 5 draft pick in your “athletes who can come up surprisingly deep-cutting putdowns” roto-league.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts