- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Think Arian Foster Isn’t Amped Up For The NFL Playoffs? Just Check Out His New Hairdo
It looks like Houston Texans running back Arian Foster is ready for today’s playoff matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals. At least that’s what his new hairdo would indicate. This is what one might call a “game cut,” similar, I suppose, to the ever popular “game face.”
This photo of Foster’s slick ‘do’ was posted on Twitter by his teammate, offensive lineman Duane Brown. Brown tweeted, ““Check out my dawg @ArianFoster cut! #ReppinToTheFullest.” Indeed.
Foster, one of the leagues most dynamic talents, and his teammates will make their franchise playoff debut this afternoon against the Bengals. And just in case Foster loses his helmet during the game, at least now there won’t be any question as to which team he plays for.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement