- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Think Arian Foster Isn’t Amped Up For The NFL Playoffs? Just Check Out His New Hairdo
It looks like Houston Texans running back Arian Foster is ready for today’s playoff matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals. At least that’s what his new hairdo would indicate. This is what one might call a “game cut,” similar, I suppose, to the ever popular “game face.”
This photo of Foster’s slick ‘do’ was posted on Twitter by his teammate, offensive lineman Duane Brown. Brown tweeted, ““Check out my dawg @ArianFoster cut! #ReppinToTheFullest.” Indeed.
Foster, one of the leagues most dynamic talents, and his teammates will make their franchise playoff debut this afternoon against the Bengals. And just in case Foster loses his helmet during the game, at least now there won’t be any question as to which team he plays for.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts