- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Think Arian Foster Isn’t Amped Up For The NFL Playoffs? Just Check Out His New Hairdo
It looks like Houston Texans running back Arian Foster is ready for today’s playoff matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals. At least that’s what his new hairdo would indicate. This is what one might call a “game cut,” similar, I suppose, to the ever popular “game face.”
This photo of Foster’s slick ‘do’ was posted on Twitter by his teammate, offensive lineman Duane Brown. Brown tweeted, ““Check out my dawg @ArianFoster cut! #ReppinToTheFullest.” Indeed.
Foster, one of the leagues most dynamic talents, and his teammates will make their franchise playoff debut this afternoon against the Bengals. And just in case Foster loses his helmet during the game, at least now there won’t be any question as to which team he plays for.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts