- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Guy Lets Son Hold Beer While He Takes A Picture, Is Kicked Out Of NFL Stadium And Nearly Arrested
There is a silver lining here: getting kicked out of an Arizona Cardinals preseason game is probably a blessing in disguise. Hear the ridiculous story from the man himself.
Just after the opening kickoff of the Arizona Cardinals’ preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys on Saturday, Cardinals season ticket holder John Coulter wanted to take a picture. He says he asked his 15-year-old son to hold his beer cup while he did so.
Seconds later, two undercover officers with the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control approached him. Coulter says they told him that what he did was illegal and that he could be arrested for it. In the end, officers escorted the father and son out of the University of Phoenix Stadium.
Officials say Coulter is lucky he was able to walk away from the situation.
Wow, what a “lucky” guy, narrowly escaping two years in jail for making his son hold something while he took a picture!
- Filed Under:
- Arizona Cardinals
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs