- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Guy Lets Son Hold Beer While He Takes A Picture, Is Kicked Out Of NFL Stadium And Nearly Arrested
There is a silver lining here: getting kicked out of an Arizona Cardinals preseason game is probably a blessing in disguise. Hear the ridiculous story from the man himself.
Just after the opening kickoff of the Arizona Cardinals’ preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys on Saturday, Cardinals season ticket holder John Coulter wanted to take a picture. He says he asked his 15-year-old son to hold his beer cup while he did so.
Seconds later, two undercover officers with the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control approached him. Coulter says they told him that what he did was illegal and that he could be arrested for it. In the end, officers escorted the father and son out of the University of Phoenix Stadium.
Officials say Coulter is lucky he was able to walk away from the situation.
Wow, what a “lucky” guy, narrowly escaping two years in jail for making his son hold something while he took a picture!
- Filed Under:
- Arizona Cardinals
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident