- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
As A Farewell To Football, Here Are NFL Helmets If Each Team Played In The Star Wars Universe (Slideshow)
Could this be more perfect? Ooh mooey mooey I love you!
If there’s any mug we’d like to punch in the entire expanse of space and time, it would have to be that of Daniel Snyder — the Jar Jar Binks of NFL owners. Just as Jar Jar here was decried as a racially insensitive stereotype when the first Star Wars prequel debuted in 1999, Snyder has been under fire for his team’s logo and nickname … but you know all that.
They toned down the Jar Jar appearances in the following two prequels, until he was practically non-existent in the final one. Let’s hope that Earth history reflects the happenings on Naboo.
But that’s only one of the 32 Star Wars-themed helmets we’re showing you, via Next Impulse Sports. And there’s one that’s even more perfect and appropriate than the one above … one (Green Bay) that will make you laugh … and one that makes no sense (49ers), even to a Star Wars fan like me.
I have a bad feeling about this.
- Filed Under:
- Star Wars
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen