- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
As A Farewell To Football, Here Are NFL Helmets If Each Team Played In The Star Wars Universe (Slideshow)
Could this be more perfect? Ooh mooey mooey I love you!
If there’s any mug we’d like to punch in the entire expanse of space and time, it would have to be that of Daniel Snyder — the Jar Jar Binks of NFL owners. Just as Jar Jar here was decried as a racially insensitive stereotype when the first Star Wars prequel debuted in 1999, Snyder has been under fire for his team’s logo and nickname … but you know all that.
They toned down the Jar Jar appearances in the following two prequels, until he was practically non-existent in the final one. Let’s hope that Earth history reflects the happenings on Naboo.
But that’s only one of the 32 Star Wars-themed helmets we’re showing you, via Next Impulse Sports. And there’s one that’s even more perfect and appropriate than the one above … one (Green Bay) that will make you laugh … and one that makes no sense (49ers), even to a Star Wars fan like me.
I have a bad feeling about this.
- Filed Under:
- Star Wars
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'