- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
As A Farewell To Football, Here Are NFL Helmets If Each Team Played In The Star Wars Universe (Slideshow)
Could this be more perfect? Ooh mooey mooey I love you!
If there’s any mug we’d like to punch in the entire expanse of space and time, it would have to be that of Daniel Snyder — the Jar Jar Binks of NFL owners. Just as Jar Jar here was decried as a racially insensitive stereotype when the first Star Wars prequel debuted in 1999, Snyder has been under fire for his team’s logo and nickname … but you know all that.
They toned down the Jar Jar appearances in the following two prequels, until he was practically non-existent in the final one. Let’s hope that Earth history reflects the happenings on Naboo.
But that’s only one of the 32 Star Wars-themed helmets we’re showing you, via Next Impulse Sports. And there’s one that’s even more perfect and appropriate than the one above … one (Green Bay) that will make you laugh … and one that makes no sense (49ers), even to a Star Wars fan like me.
I have a bad feeling about this.
- Filed Under:
- Star Wars
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.