- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The 11 Best Pairs Of Glasses In Sports
Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman returned last night to Atlanta’s lineup after missing four game due to vision problems. Those vision problems were corrected thanks to a new pair of eyeglasses, and it showed in the box score: he went 3-4, including a home run in his first plate appearance. After the home run, his teammates jokingly ribbed him on his way back to the dugout, and the whole sequence got us thinking…
Glasses get a bad rap. Jack Donaghy once referred to them as “wheelchairs for the eyes,” and some notable NBA superstars have been getting ragged on for their frames lately. But just because a man possesses a nice pair of bifocals doesn’t mean he can’t be a beast. We’d like to remind Jack Donaghy (and the men of Inside the NBA) of that fact, so here, now, are the best 11 pairs of glasses in sports history.
Excerpt image via Rob Payne.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier