- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Authorities Sift Through Aaron Hernandez’s Tattoos To See What Gangs He Can’t Be Near In Prison
Based on the fact that gangs like to kill each other, Massachusetts law enforcement are currently trying to decipher what, if any (ha!) gang connection Aaron Hernandez has, to keep him from being a trophy of some guy trying to make a name for himself. Yep, it’s gotten to this point.
Via FoxSports.com:“We’ll be looking at his tattoos to see if there are any symbols that affiliate with gangs,” Bristol County (Mass.) Sheriff Thomas Hodgson said, as reported by the Boston Herald. “We have to always be vigilant around security and not place him somewhere where there are rival gang members.”
The evidence, thus far, suggests Hernandez is affiliated with the Bristol Bloods. Exhibit A: the bloods sign he threw up in this 6-year-old photo; exhibit B: the entirely red outfit in the same photo; and exhibit C: a tattoo that explicitly says “Blood” on his hand.
This wasn’t the toughest nut to crack, but it’s a big one, because if this guy gets shanked, the story will spiral out of control, and we’ll never get to talk about Tebow filing in for him.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.