- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Authorities Sift Through Aaron Hernandez’s Tattoos To See What Gangs He Can’t Be Near In Prison
Based on the fact that gangs like to kill each other, Massachusetts law enforcement are currently trying to decipher what, if any (ha!) gang connection Aaron Hernandez has, to keep him from being a trophy of some guy trying to make a name for himself. Yep, it’s gotten to this point.
Via FoxSports.com:“We’ll be looking at his tattoos to see if there are any symbols that affiliate with gangs,” Bristol County (Mass.) Sheriff Thomas Hodgson said, as reported by the Boston Herald. “We have to always be vigilant around security and not place him somewhere where there are rival gang members.”
The evidence, thus far, suggests Hernandez is affiliated with the Bristol Bloods. Exhibit A: the bloods sign he threw up in this 6-year-old photo; exhibit B: the entirely red outfit in the same photo; and exhibit C: a tattoo that explicitly says “Blood” on his hand.
This wasn’t the toughest nut to crack, but it’s a big one, because if this guy gets shanked, the story will spiral out of control, and we’ll never get to talk about Tebow filing in for him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts