- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Authorities Sift Through Aaron Hernandez’s Tattoos To See What Gangs He Can’t Be Near In Prison
Based on the fact that gangs like to kill each other, Massachusetts law enforcement are currently trying to decipher what, if any (ha!) gang connection Aaron Hernandez has, to keep him from being a trophy of some guy trying to make a name for himself. Yep, it’s gotten to this point.
Via FoxSports.com:“We’ll be looking at his tattoos to see if there are any symbols that affiliate with gangs,” Bristol County (Mass.) Sheriff Thomas Hodgson said, as reported by the Boston Herald. “We have to always be vigilant around security and not place him somewhere where there are rival gang members.”
The evidence, thus far, suggests Hernandez is affiliated with the Bristol Bloods. Exhibit A: the bloods sign he threw up in this 6-year-old photo; exhibit B: the entirely red outfit in the same photo; and exhibit C: a tattoo that explicitly says “Blood” on his hand.
This wasn’t the toughest nut to crack, but it’s a big one, because if this guy gets shanked, the story will spiral out of control, and we’ll never get to talk about Tebow filing in for him.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs