- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Aww, Philip Rivers’ Little Hand Can’t Hold The Ball
Philip Rivers has the cutest little hand. Sometimes, he uses that little hand to throw a football. Other times, he uses that little hand to give the football to another player. This afternoon, he used his little hand to fumble the ball like a little baby.
Watch as the ball slips out of Philip’s cute little hand and into the giant scary hands of a Panthers defender.
There there, little Philip. Did the bad man scare you? It’s okay, little one. You bring your little tootsies back to the bench, you’ll do better next time.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same