- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Aww, Philip Rivers’ Little Hand Can’t Hold The Ball
Philip Rivers has the cutest little hand. Sometimes, he uses that little hand to throw a football. Other times, he uses that little hand to give the football to another player. This afternoon, he used his little hand to fumble the ball like a little baby.
Watch as the ball slips out of Philip’s cute little hand and into the giant scary hands of a Panthers defender.
There there, little Philip. Did the bad man scare you? It’s okay, little one. You bring your little tootsies back to the bench, you’ll do better next time.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts