- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Aww, Philip Rivers’ Little Hand Can’t Hold The Ball
Philip Rivers has the cutest little hand. Sometimes, he uses that little hand to throw a football. Other times, he uses that little hand to give the football to another player. This afternoon, he used his little hand to fumble the ball like a little baby.
Watch as the ball slips out of Philip’s cute little hand and into the giant scary hands of a Panthers defender.
There there, little Philip. Did the bad man scare you? It’s okay, little one. You bring your little tootsies back to the bench, you’ll do better next time.
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead