- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Aww, Philip Rivers’ Little Hand Can’t Hold The Ball
Philip Rivers has the cutest little hand. Sometimes, he uses that little hand to throw a football. Other times, he uses that little hand to give the football to another player. This afternoon, he used his little hand to fumble the ball like a little baby.
Watch as the ball slips out of Philip’s cute little hand and into the giant scary hands of a Panthers defender.
There there, little Philip. Did the bad man scare you? It’s okay, little one. You bring your little tootsies back to the bench, you’ll do better next time.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film