- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Baltimore Police Department Shows Their Support For Ravens With Awkard Video Message
The Baltimore Police Department loves their hometown Ravens. They love them so much they put together a lengthy tribute video to wish their team luck this Sunday against the New England Patriots.
The video hits all of the major milestones for a quality tribute video: trash talk about Tom Brady, imitations of the Ray Lewis dance by people too nervous to fully commit to it, rapping, a confused police dog, some love from the players. This is the kind of feel-good vibes that should be used to amp up teams/fans for a big game instead of anything a little more mean-spirited.
Without further ado, take a little at the video that could only have been made by more than a few dads:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts