- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kicker Justin Tucker Only Cared That The Ravens Won Because His Fantasy Team Also Won
In case you missed last night’s Baltimore Ravens win over the Detroit Lions on Monday Night Football, here’s the game recap:
- Both teams sucked.
- The Lions sucked a little harder.
- Calvin Johnson was weirdly bad, and I’m kind of worried.
- Ravens kicker Justin Tucker is god.
But, the selfish bastard didn’t even care that his six field goals gave the Ravens a legit shot at the playoffs; he only cared that he drafted himself on his fantasy team and thus his team, probably, “The Justin ‘Not Chris’ Tuckers LOL.” had a good night as well.
That’s insider trading, where I’m from.
NOTE: I’m obviously joking. His interview was fantastic.
But I’m highly disappointed that the reporter didn’t ask him when he drafted himself, opening up the probability of him saying “first round, baby!” followed by the reporter exposing the fact that he’s almost certainly not still alive in the playoffs.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ