- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Baltimore’s Jacoby Jones Returns Kick 108 Yards For Touchdown, Dances Poorly
How do you make a kick-off return for a touchdown boring? Make sure the returner goes literally untouched the whole way. How do you salvage it? Make sure the returner does a horrible touchdown dance at the end.
The Baltimore Ravens pulled off the above to perfection this afternoon against the Dallas Cowboys. On a third quarter kick return, the Ravens opened a seam for return man Jacoby Jones, who hit it hard and went 108 yards for the easiest kick return for a touchdown you’ll see today. Kinda boring, honestly.
Luckily, Jones made it all worthwhile by doing a horrible rendition of NFL legend Deion Sanders’ trademark touchdown dance. I’m not sure if it was sarcastic since Sanders is a former Cowboy great or in honor of Deion since he finished his career with the Ravens, but either way, it sure did suck.
Judge for yourself, via FOX:
Terrible dancing/kickoff coverage aside, Baltimore currently leads Dallas 24-23 in the fourth quarter.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar