- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Baltimore’s Jacoby Jones Returns Kick 108 Yards For Touchdown, Dances Poorly
How do you make a kick-off return for a touchdown boring? Make sure the returner goes literally untouched the whole way. How do you salvage it? Make sure the returner does a horrible touchdown dance at the end.
The Baltimore Ravens pulled off the above to perfection this afternoon against the Dallas Cowboys. On a third quarter kick return, the Ravens opened a seam for return man Jacoby Jones, who hit it hard and went 108 yards for the easiest kick return for a touchdown you’ll see today. Kinda boring, honestly.
Luckily, Jones made it all worthwhile by doing a horrible rendition of NFL legend Deion Sanders’ trademark touchdown dance. I’m not sure if it was sarcastic since Sanders is a former Cowboy great or in honor of Deion since he finished his career with the Ravens, but either way, it sure did suck.
Judge for yourself, via FOX:
Terrible dancing/kickoff coverage aside, Baltimore currently leads Dallas 24-23 in the fourth quarter.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.