- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Baltimore’s Jacoby Jones Returns Kick 108 Yards For Touchdown, Dances Poorly
How do you make a kick-off return for a touchdown boring? Make sure the returner goes literally untouched the whole way. How do you salvage it? Make sure the returner does a horrible touchdown dance at the end.
The Baltimore Ravens pulled off the above to perfection this afternoon against the Dallas Cowboys. On a third quarter kick return, the Ravens opened a seam for return man Jacoby Jones, who hit it hard and went 108 yards for the easiest kick return for a touchdown you’ll see today. Kinda boring, honestly.
Luckily, Jones made it all worthwhile by doing a horrible rendition of NFL legend Deion Sanders’ trademark touchdown dance. I’m not sure if it was sarcastic since Sanders is a former Cowboy great or in honor of Deion since he finished his career with the Ravens, but either way, it sure did suck.
Judge for yourself, via FOX:
Terrible dancing/kickoff coverage aside, Baltimore currently leads Dallas 24-23 in the fourth quarter.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts