- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NFL Player Tries To Do Backflip After Touchdown, Falls On Face After Touchdown
Oh, Marion Barber. You’ve been practicing this backflip touchdown celebration for awhile now, haven’t you? And after your first touchdown of the 2011 season, you decided it was time to break it out.
But did you practice this backflip in pads? Because you clearly misjudged your ability to complete it on national television.
Let’s watch this again, with music.
Let’s go for the threepeat, in gif form.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts