- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NFL Player Tries To Do Backflip After Touchdown, Falls On Face After Touchdown
Oh, Marion Barber. You’ve been practicing this backflip touchdown celebration for awhile now, haven’t you? And after your first touchdown of the 2011 season, you decided it was time to break it out.
But did you practice this backflip in pads? Because you clearly misjudged your ability to complete it on national television.
Let’s watch this again, with music.
Let’s go for the threepeat, in gif form.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts