- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fight! Fight! Fight! Brawl Breaks Out Between Bears And Lions Because Of… Matthew Stafford?
Ndamukong Suh wasn’t the only player being extra-aggressive during today’s Bears-Lions game. These division rivalry games have a way of bringing out the chippiest in people, and early in the fourth quarter of today’s contest, emotions (and perhaps fruatration on the badly-beaten Lions’ part) got the best of everyone:
Believe it or not, it was rough-and-tumble play by a quarterback – the Lions’ Matthew Stafford, specifically – that started it all. Stafford got tied up with the Bears’ D.J. Moore during an interception return, then threw him to the ground. Moore ran back at Stafford, and a whole bunch of people from both teams followed suit. For a sport as inherently violent as football, full-scale brawl conditions don’t materialize especially often, so when they do, it’s a moment to savor. Then again, the way opponents seem to be aggravated by this Lions team, maybe Detroit will provoke more of these than most.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior