- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fight! Fight! Fight! Brawl Breaks Out Between Bears And Lions Because Of… Matthew Stafford?
Ndamukong Suh wasn’t the only player being extra-aggressive during today’s Bears-Lions game. These division rivalry games have a way of bringing out the chippiest in people, and early in the fourth quarter of today’s contest, emotions (and perhaps fruatration on the badly-beaten Lions’ part) got the best of everyone:
Believe it or not, it was rough-and-tumble play by a quarterback – the Lions’ Matthew Stafford, specifically – that started it all. Stafford got tied up with the Bears’ D.J. Moore during an interception return, then threw him to the ground. Moore ran back at Stafford, and a whole bunch of people from both teams followed suit. For a sport as inherently violent as football, full-scale brawl conditions don’t materialize especially often, so when they do, it’s a moment to savor. Then again, the way opponents seem to be aggravated by this Lions team, maybe Detroit will provoke more of these than most.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts