- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fight! Fight! Fight! Brawl Breaks Out Between Bears And Lions Because Of… Matthew Stafford?
Ndamukong Suh wasn’t the only player being extra-aggressive during today’s Bears-Lions game. These division rivalry games have a way of bringing out the chippiest in people, and early in the fourth quarter of today’s contest, emotions (and perhaps fruatration on the badly-beaten Lions’ part) got the best of everyone:
Believe it or not, it was rough-and-tumble play by a quarterback – the Lions’ Matthew Stafford, specifically – that started it all. Stafford got tied up with the Bears’ D.J. Moore during an interception return, then threw him to the ground. Moore ran back at Stafford, and a whole bunch of people from both teams followed suit. For a sport as inherently violent as football, full-scale brawl conditions don’t materialize especially often, so when they do, it’s a moment to savor. Then again, the way opponents seem to be aggravated by this Lions team, maybe Detroit will provoke more of these than most.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers