- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fight! Fight! Fight! Brawl Breaks Out Between Bears And Lions Because Of… Matthew Stafford?
Ndamukong Suh wasn’t the only player being extra-aggressive during today’s Bears-Lions game. These division rivalry games have a way of bringing out the chippiest in people, and early in the fourth quarter of today’s contest, emotions (and perhaps fruatration on the badly-beaten Lions’ part) got the best of everyone:
Believe it or not, it was rough-and-tumble play by a quarterback – the Lions’ Matthew Stafford, specifically – that started it all. Stafford got tied up with the Bears’ D.J. Moore during an interception return, then threw him to the ground. Moore ran back at Stafford, and a whole bunch of people from both teams followed suit. For a sport as inherently violent as football, full-scale brawl conditions don’t materialize especially often, so when they do, it’s a moment to savor. Then again, the way opponents seem to be aggravated by this Lions team, maybe Detroit will provoke more of these than most.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier