- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fight! Fight! Fight! Brawl Breaks Out Between Bears And Lions Because Of… Matthew Stafford?
Ndamukong Suh wasn’t the only player being extra-aggressive during today’s Bears-Lions game. These division rivalry games have a way of bringing out the chippiest in people, and early in the fourth quarter of today’s contest, emotions (and perhaps fruatration on the badly-beaten Lions’ part) got the best of everyone:
Believe it or not, it was rough-and-tumble play by a quarterback – the Lions’ Matthew Stafford, specifically – that started it all. Stafford got tied up with the Bears’ D.J. Moore during an interception return, then threw him to the ground. Moore ran back at Stafford, and a whole bunch of people from both teams followed suit. For a sport as inherently violent as football, full-scale brawl conditions don’t materialize especially often, so when they do, it’s a moment to savor. Then again, the way opponents seem to be aggravated by this Lions team, maybe Detroit will provoke more of these than most.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story