- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
… And The Flaccolantern Shall Light Our Way
There are three things I’ve learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Flaccolantern.
— Baltimore Media Blog (@BaltMediaBlog) October 29, 2013
Joe Flacco wisdom:
1. Being an “elite” quarterback pretty much depends on the health of your wide receivers and offensive line.
2. Conspiracy theory: the lights going out at the Super Bowl was the work of my agent. Mighty Wings, anyone?
3. Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker.
- Filed Under:
- Joe Flacco
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts