- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
… And The Flaccolantern Shall Light Our Way
There are three things I’ve learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Flaccolantern.
— Baltimore Media Blog (@BaltMediaBlog) October 29, 2013
Joe Flacco wisdom:
1. Being an “elite” quarterback pretty much depends on the health of your wide receivers and offensive line.
2. Conspiracy theory: the lights going out at the Super Bowl was the work of my agent. Mighty Wings, anyone?
3. Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker.
- Filed Under:
- Joe Flacco
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item