- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
… And The Flaccolantern Shall Light Our Way
There are three things I’ve learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Flaccolantern.
— Baltimore Media Blog (@BaltMediaBlog) October 29, 2013
Joe Flacco wisdom:
1. Being an “elite” quarterback pretty much depends on the health of your wide receivers and offensive line.
2. Conspiracy theory: the lights going out at the Super Bowl was the work of my agent. Mighty Wings, anyone?
3. Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker.
- Filed Under:
- Joe Flacco
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement