- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
… And The Flaccolantern Shall Light Our Way
There are three things I’ve learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Flaccolantern.
— Baltimore Media Blog (@BaltMediaBlog) October 29, 2013
Joe Flacco wisdom:
1. Being an “elite” quarterback pretty much depends on the health of your wide receivers and offensive line.
2. Conspiracy theory: the lights going out at the Super Bowl was the work of my agent. Mighty Wings, anyone?
3. Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker.
- Filed Under:
- Joe Flacco
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts