- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ben Roethlisberger And James Harrison: Best Friends?
In a recent interview with Men’s Journal, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison took shots at teammate Ben Roethlisberger, claiming that Big Ben, well quite frankly, isn’t that good.
“Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain’t that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does.”
Harrison has since apologized for his comments towards Roethlisberger, but as is so often true in sports, actions speak louder than words, and judging by the photo of of Harrison and Roethlisberger holding hands that Harrison posted to his Facebook and Twitter pages, everything seems to be a-okay between the two controversial teammates.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts