- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ben Roethlisberger And James Harrison: Best Friends?
In a recent interview with Men’s Journal, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison took shots at teammate Ben Roethlisberger, claiming that Big Ben, well quite frankly, isn’t that good.
“Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain’t that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does.”
Harrison has since apologized for his comments towards Roethlisberger, but as is so often true in sports, actions speak louder than words, and judging by the photo of of Harrison and Roethlisberger holding hands that Harrison posted to his Facebook and Twitter pages, everything seems to be a-okay between the two controversial teammates.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success