- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ben Roethlisberger And James Harrison: Best Friends?
In a recent interview with Men’s Journal, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison took shots at teammate Ben Roethlisberger, claiming that Big Ben, well quite frankly, isn’t that good.
“Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain’t that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does.”
Harrison has since apologized for his comments towards Roethlisberger, but as is so often true in sports, actions speak louder than words, and judging by the photo of of Harrison and Roethlisberger holding hands that Harrison posted to his Facebook and Twitter pages, everything seems to be a-okay between the two controversial teammates.
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?