- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ben Roethlisberger And James Harrison: Best Friends?
In a recent interview with Men’s Journal, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison took shots at teammate Ben Roethlisberger, claiming that Big Ben, well quite frankly, isn’t that good.
“Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain’t that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does.”
Harrison has since apologized for his comments towards Roethlisberger, but as is so often true in sports, actions speak louder than words, and judging by the photo of of Harrison and Roethlisberger holding hands that Harrison posted to his Facebook and Twitter pages, everything seems to be a-okay between the two controversial teammates.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams