- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bernie Kosar Doesn’t Sound Like He’s Doing So Hot, May Have Been Drunk During This Radio Interview
Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar gave a rambling, awkward, and at times incoherent interview on Cleveland sports radio this week. In short, it was a train wreck spot, but not your usual “ha-ha” train wreck spot that we so gleefully traffic in around these parts. No, about 30 seconds in, you’re legitimately worried about Bernie Kosar.
Emotional wreckage, ahoy.
On Cleveland’s local ESPN Radio outlet, 850 WKNR, Kosar came on to talk about the Browns, and his appearance on a Travel Channel show called “NFL Road Tested.” Kosar, who has had well-documented money issues and sounds like he was raised by a real dick of a dad, sounded like a man adrift.
Around the time he starts talking about “Road Tested” — mind you, he’s already made a nonsensical joke about franks and beans at this point — Bernie starts getting emotional on the radio. Very emotional.
We just hope ol’ Bernie’s alright, and that someone — someone besides the two guys interviewing him in the clip — is listening.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts