- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Bernie Kosar Doesn’t Sound Like He’s Doing So Hot, May Have Been Drunk During This Radio Interview
Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar gave a rambling, awkward, and at times incoherent interview on Cleveland sports radio this week. In short, it was a train wreck spot, but not your usual “ha-ha” train wreck spot that we so gleefully traffic in around these parts. No, about 30 seconds in, you’re legitimately worried about Bernie Kosar.
Emotional wreckage, ahoy.
On Cleveland’s local ESPN Radio outlet, 850 WKNR, Kosar came on to talk about the Browns, and his appearance on a Travel Channel show called “NFL Road Tested.” Kosar, who has had well-documented money issues and sounds like he was raised by a real dick of a dad, sounded like a man adrift.
Around the time he starts talking about “Road Tested” — mind you, he’s already made a nonsensical joke about franks and beans at this point — Bernie starts getting emotional on the radio. Very emotional.
We just hope ol’ Bernie’s alright, and that someone — someone besides the two guys interviewing him in the clip — is listening.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee