- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bernie Kosar Doesn’t Sound Like He’s Doing So Hot, May Have Been Drunk During This Radio Interview
Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar gave a rambling, awkward, and at times incoherent interview on Cleveland sports radio this week. In short, it was a train wreck spot, but not your usual “ha-ha” train wreck spot that we so gleefully traffic in around these parts. No, about 30 seconds in, you’re legitimately worried about Bernie Kosar.
Emotional wreckage, ahoy.
On Cleveland’s local ESPN Radio outlet, 850 WKNR, Kosar came on to talk about the Browns, and his appearance on a Travel Channel show called “NFL Road Tested.” Kosar, who has had well-documented money issues and sounds like he was raised by a real dick of a dad, sounded like a man adrift.
Around the time he starts talking about “Road Tested” — mind you, he’s already made a nonsensical joke about franks and beans at this point — Bernie starts getting emotional on the radio. Very emotional.
We just hope ol’ Bernie’s alright, and that someone — someone besides the two guys interviewing him in the clip — is listening.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week