- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Bernie Kosar Doesn’t Sound Like He’s Doing So Hot, May Have Been Drunk During This Radio Interview
Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar gave a rambling, awkward, and at times incoherent interview on Cleveland sports radio this week. In short, it was a train wreck spot, but not your usual “ha-ha” train wreck spot that we so gleefully traffic in around these parts. No, about 30 seconds in, you’re legitimately worried about Bernie Kosar.
Emotional wreckage, ahoy.
On Cleveland’s local ESPN Radio outlet, 850 WKNR, Kosar came on to talk about the Browns, and his appearance on a Travel Channel show called “NFL Road Tested.” Kosar, who has had well-documented money issues and sounds like he was raised by a real dick of a dad, sounded like a man adrift.
Around the time he starts talking about “Road Tested” — mind you, he’s already made a nonsensical joke about franks and beans at this point — Bernie starts getting emotional on the radio. Very emotional.
We just hope ol’ Bernie’s alright, and that someone — someone besides the two guys interviewing him in the clip — is listening.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs