- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Wait, What? Bill Romanowksi Compares The Raiders To Bacon Lovers During Crazy, Pork-Focused Rant
Former NFL player Bill Romanowski is really getting a good feel of this whole commentator thing. After the Raiders got blown out by the Packers this weekend, Romanowksi followed up head coach Hue Jackson’s press conference on Monday afternoon with an epic rant complaining about the Raiders lack of, let’s call it, tenacity.
In this angry rant, Romanowski went on to say, “The Oakland Raiders, Hue Jackson, he’s got a bunch of guys that like bacon.” Following, “They go to the grocery store and buy their bacon…I need some damn boar hunters.” Yes, believe it or not, it got even more confusing from there.
Where was this rant when the Raiders lost by 20 points to the then 3-win Dolphins two weeks ago? It’s strange that he’d save it for a blowout loss to the undefeated Green Bay Packers. I’m not sure anyone thought the Raiders were going to win this one, but I guess we’ll just let Romanowski be Romanowski.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Romanowski
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'