- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Man Who Was Ejected From Last Night’s Bills Game Was Found Dead This Morning
Via the Buffalo News:
A 26-year-old Rochester-area man who went missing from Thursday night’s Buffalo Bills game was found dead near the stadium early this morning, authorities said.
He was found face down in a nearby creek.
According to the man’s brother, he was ejected for being intoxicated. When he went missing after the game, his brother alerted authorities. A helicopter-aided search ensued, and he was finally located by “pinging” his cell phone. The police are currently investigating.
- Filed Under:
- buffalo bills
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story