- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Man Who Was Ejected From Last Night’s Bills Game Was Found Dead This Morning
Via the Buffalo News:
A 26-year-old Rochester-area man who went missing from Thursday night’s Buffalo Bills game was found dead near the stadium early this morning, authorities said.
He was found face down in a nearby creek.
According to the man’s brother, he was ejected for being intoxicated. When he went missing after the game, his brother alerted authorities. A helicopter-aided search ensued, and he was finally located by “pinging” his cell phone. The police are currently investigating.
- Filed Under:
- buffalo bills
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts