- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A Man Who Was Ejected From Last Night’s Bills Game Was Found Dead This Morning
Via the Buffalo News:
A 26-year-old Rochester-area man who went missing from Thursday night’s Buffalo Bills game was found dead near the stadium early this morning, authorities said.
He was found face down in a nearby creek.
According to the man’s brother, he was ejected for being intoxicated. When he went missing after the game, his brother alerted authorities. A helicopter-aided search ensued, and he was finally located by “pinging” his cell phone. The police are currently investigating.
- Filed Under:
- buffalo bills
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?