- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Man Who Was Ejected From Last Night’s Bills Game Was Found Dead This Morning
Via the Buffalo News:
A 26-year-old Rochester-area man who went missing from Thursday night’s Buffalo Bills game was found dead near the stadium early this morning, authorities said.
He was found face down in a nearby creek.
According to the man’s brother, he was ejected for being intoxicated. When he went missing after the game, his brother alerted authorities. A helicopter-aided search ensued, and he was finally located by “pinging” his cell phone. The police are currently investigating.
- Filed Under:
- buffalo bills
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts