- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bills Fans Hung Tom Brady In Effigy, Then Lit Him On Fire
So Tom Brady used some choice words while stomping all over the Bills during the second half yesterday. No biggie, really. Heat of competition, Brady’s an intense guy, they’re division rivals, the Patriots were mounting a comeback, he’d just scored a touchdown by running it in himself when that’s not something he does often, etc. Hardly the craziest a rivalry like Bills-Patriots gets.
And for proof of that, kindly check the video below. “You think Brady was losing it?” these Bills fans seem to ask. “Watch this. Then check back in with us.”
Sure, it’s a fake Tom Brady – but damn, Bills fans. EricMouldsBro and OtherBillsBro really wanted to see that fake Brady burn… and they also seemed to have a specific desire to see the crotch area burn first. Cold-blooded. But our opinion doesn’t matter that much, really. What do you think of these fans, Tom?
The rivalry, it burns so brightly.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story