- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Bills Fans Hung Tom Brady In Effigy, Then Lit Him On Fire
So Tom Brady used some choice words while stomping all over the Bills during the second half yesterday. No biggie, really. Heat of competition, Brady’s an intense guy, they’re division rivals, the Patriots were mounting a comeback, he’d just scored a touchdown by running it in himself when that’s not something he does often, etc. Hardly the craziest a rivalry like Bills-Patriots gets.
And for proof of that, kindly check the video below. “You think Brady was losing it?” these Bills fans seem to ask. “Watch this. Then check back in with us.”
Sure, it’s a fake Tom Brady – but damn, Bills fans. EricMouldsBro and OtherBillsBro really wanted to see that fake Brady burn… and they also seemed to have a specific desire to see the crotch area burn first. Cold-blooded. But our opinion doesn’t matter that much, really. What do you think of these fans, Tom?
The rivalry, it burns so brightly.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights