- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bills Fans Hung Tom Brady In Effigy, Then Lit Him On Fire
So Tom Brady used some choice words while stomping all over the Bills during the second half yesterday. No biggie, really. Heat of competition, Brady’s an intense guy, they’re division rivals, the Patriots were mounting a comeback, he’d just scored a touchdown by running it in himself when that’s not something he does often, etc. Hardly the craziest a rivalry like Bills-Patriots gets.
And for proof of that, kindly check the video below. “You think Brady was losing it?” these Bills fans seem to ask. “Watch this. Then check back in with us.”
Sure, it’s a fake Tom Brady – but damn, Bills fans. EricMouldsBro and OtherBillsBro really wanted to see that fake Brady burn… and they also seemed to have a specific desire to see the crotch area burn first. Cold-blooded. But our opinion doesn’t matter that much, really. What do you think of these fans, Tom?
The rivalry, it burns so brightly.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million