- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bills Fans Hung Tom Brady In Effigy, Then Lit Him On Fire
So Tom Brady used some choice words while stomping all over the Bills during the second half yesterday. No biggie, really. Heat of competition, Brady’s an intense guy, they’re division rivals, the Patriots were mounting a comeback, he’d just scored a touchdown by running it in himself when that’s not something he does often, etc. Hardly the craziest a rivalry like Bills-Patriots gets.
And for proof of that, kindly check the video below. “You think Brady was losing it?” these Bills fans seem to ask. “Watch this. Then check back in with us.”
Sure, it’s a fake Tom Brady – but damn, Bills fans. EricMouldsBro and OtherBillsBro really wanted to see that fake Brady burn… and they also seemed to have a specific desire to see the crotch area burn first. Cold-blooded. But our opinion doesn’t matter that much, really. What do you think of these fans, Tom?
The rivalry, it burns so brightly.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend