- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bills Rookie Sammy Watkins Trips While Running Route, Makes Ridiculous Catch Anyway, Is Good
“Sammy Watkins makes one-handed catch after tripping.” In a perfect world, this would mean that the new Bills wide receiver ate a handful of mushrooms, watched his own face melt in the mirror, reconsidered his priorities in a world where God just, like, HAS TO BE REAL, RIGHT, MAN, stared at the sun for like an hour, listened to “Dark Side Of The Moon” in his room on vinyl, laughed uncontrollably at the trees in his front yard… and then made a great catch.
Unfortunately, here in the regular world, the description is meant literally. Still pretty cool:
Watkins is going to be a beast. Just 44 days until football season!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts