- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bills Rookie Sammy Watkins Trips While Running Route, Makes Ridiculous Catch Anyway, Is Good
“Sammy Watkins makes one-handed catch after tripping.” In a perfect world, this would mean that the new Bills wide receiver ate a handful of mushrooms, watched his own face melt in the mirror, reconsidered his priorities in a world where God just, like, HAS TO BE REAL, RIGHT, MAN, stared at the sun for like an hour, listened to “Dark Side Of The Moon” in his room on vinyl, laughed uncontrollably at the trees in his front yard… and then made a great catch.
Unfortunately, here in the regular world, the description is meant literally. Still pretty cool:
Watkins is going to be a beast. Just 44 days until football season!
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship