- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bills Rookie Sammy Watkins Trips While Running Route, Makes Ridiculous Catch Anyway, Is Good
“Sammy Watkins makes one-handed catch after tripping.” In a perfect world, this would mean that the new Bills wide receiver ate a handful of mushrooms, watched his own face melt in the mirror, reconsidered his priorities in a world where God just, like, HAS TO BE REAL, RIGHT, MAN, stared at the sun for like an hour, listened to “Dark Side Of The Moon” in his room on vinyl, laughed uncontrollably at the trees in his front yard… and then made a great catch.
Unfortunately, here in the regular world, the description is meant literally. Still pretty cool:
Watkins is going to be a beast. Just 44 days until football season!
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World