- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NFL People Were Creeping On Blake Bortles’ Girlfriend During His Combine Interviews
Blake Bortles, Johnny Football impostor, entered the NFL Combine with a shot at the No. 1 overall pick, even over Mr. Football himself. But people seem to care about his girlfriend about as much as his football skill, because, well, she’s really, really hot.
Naturally, NFL personnel dudes interviewed Bortles at the combine, and they surpassed last year’s weird “do you have a real girlfriend, Denard Robinson?” with some creepy questions about Blake’s girlfriend.
Creepy. I think it’s clear that an NFL team could guarantee three extra wins by blocking OKCupid on work computers.
You know what’s totally not creepy, though? Throwing our slideshow of Lindsey Duke right here. Good day.
- Filed Under:
- blake bortles
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship