- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NFL People Were Creeping On Blake Bortles’ Girlfriend During His Combine Interviews
Blake Bortles, Johnny Football impostor, entered the NFL Combine with a shot at the No. 1 overall pick, even over Mr. Football himself. But people seem to care about his girlfriend about as much as his football skill, because, well, she’s really, really hot.
Naturally, NFL personnel dudes interviewed Bortles at the combine, and they surpassed last year’s weird “do you have a real girlfriend, Denard Robinson?” with some creepy questions about Blake’s girlfriend.
Creepy. I think it’s clear that an NFL team could guarantee three extra wins by blocking OKCupid on work computers.
You know what’s totally not creepy, though? Throwing our slideshow of Lindsey Duke right here. Good day.
- Filed Under:
- blake bortles
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce