- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NFL People Were Creeping On Blake Bortles’ Girlfriend During His Combine Interviews
Blake Bortles, Johnny Football impostor, entered the NFL Combine with a shot at the No. 1 overall pick, even over Mr. Football himself. But people seem to care about his girlfriend about as much as his football skill, because, well, she’s really, really hot.
Naturally, NFL personnel dudes interviewed Bortles at the combine, and they surpassed last year’s weird “do you have a real girlfriend, Denard Robinson?” with some creepy questions about Blake’s girlfriend.
Creepy. I think it’s clear that an NFL team could guarantee three extra wins by blocking OKCupid on work computers.
You know what’s totally not creepy, though? Throwing our slideshow of Lindsey Duke right here. Good day.
- Filed Under:
- blake bortles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts