- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Brady Quinn’s Postgame Words On Jovan Belcher’s Murder-Suicide
After Kansas City’s 27-21 victory over the Panthers on Sunday, Chiefs quarterback Brady Quinn had some eloquent thoughts on the death of teammate Jovan Belcher. On Saturday, Belcher took his own life outside the team’s practice facility after murdering his girlfriend, who was also the mother of his new baby girl. The two had been having problems for some time. Said Quinn: “When you ask someone how they are doing, do you really mean it? When you answer someone back how you are doing, are you really telling the truth?”
- Filed Under:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts