- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brady Quinn’s Postgame Words On Jovan Belcher’s Murder-Suicide
After Kansas City’s 27-21 victory over the Panthers on Sunday, Chiefs quarterback Brady Quinn had some eloquent thoughts on the death of teammate Jovan Belcher. On Saturday, Belcher took his own life outside the team’s practice facility after murdering his girlfriend, who was also the mother of his new baby girl. The two had been having problems for some time. Said Quinn: “When you ask someone how they are doing, do you really mean it? When you answer someone back how you are doing, are you really telling the truth?”
- Filed Under:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts