- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Brady Quinn’s Postgame Words On Jovan Belcher’s Murder-Suicide
After Kansas City’s 27-21 victory over the Panthers on Sunday, Chiefs quarterback Brady Quinn had some eloquent thoughts on the death of teammate Jovan Belcher. On Saturday, Belcher took his own life outside the team’s practice facility after murdering his girlfriend, who was also the mother of his new baby girl. The two had been having problems for some time. Said Quinn: “When you ask someone how they are doing, do you really mean it? When you answer someone back how you are doing, are you really telling the truth?”
- Filed Under:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts