- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Brandon Weeden Is Welcomed To The NFL By Getting Stuck Under An American Flag
The Cleveland Browns are tied midway through the second quarter with the Philadelphia Eagles, and Brandon Weeden hasn’t looked particularly good – he’s 4/11 for 39 yards with 2 INTs (as of this writing). But Weeden’s troubles actually started before the game began, when an American flag was unrolled on the field and Weeden was, well, tarped. As in, stuck under the flag.
Though he eventually found his way out, one can’t help but wonder whether this was some last-minute rookie hazing. I mean, the soldiers did look at him and decide, “Fuck it, we’re rolling this thing out.”
Video via CJ Fogler
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee