- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Brandon Weeden Is Welcomed To The NFL By Getting Stuck Under An American Flag
The Cleveland Browns are tied midway through the second quarter with the Philadelphia Eagles, and Brandon Weeden hasn’t looked particularly good – he’s 4/11 for 39 yards with 2 INTs (as of this writing). But Weeden’s troubles actually started before the game began, when an American flag was unrolled on the field and Weeden was, well, tarped. As in, stuck under the flag.
Though he eventually found his way out, one can’t help but wonder whether this was some last-minute rookie hazing. I mean, the soldiers did look at him and decide, “Fuck it, we’re rolling this thing out.”
Video via CJ Fogler