- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Brandon Weeden Is Welcomed To The NFL By Getting Stuck Under An American Flag
The Cleveland Browns are tied midway through the second quarter with the Philadelphia Eagles, and Brandon Weeden hasn’t looked particularly good – he’s 4/11 for 39 yards with 2 INTs (as of this writing). But Weeden’s troubles actually started before the game began, when an American flag was unrolled on the field and Weeden was, well, tarped. As in, stuck under the flag.
Though he eventually found his way out, one can’t help but wonder whether this was some last-minute rookie hazing. I mean, the soldiers did look at him and decide, “Fuck it, we’re rolling this thing out.”
Video via CJ Fogler
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager