- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brandon Weeden Is Welcomed To The NFL By Getting Stuck Under An American Flag
The Cleveland Browns are tied midway through the second quarter with the Philadelphia Eagles, and Brandon Weeden hasn’t looked particularly good – he’s 4/11 for 39 yards with 2 INTs (as of this writing). But Weeden’s troubles actually started before the game began, when an American flag was unrolled on the field and Weeden was, well, tarped. As in, stuck under the flag.
Though he eventually found his way out, one can’t help but wonder whether this was some last-minute rookie hazing. I mean, the soldiers did look at him and decide, “Fuck it, we’re rolling this thing out.”
Video via CJ Fogler
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts