- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brandon Weeden Is Welcomed To The NFL By Getting Stuck Under An American Flag
The Cleveland Browns are tied midway through the second quarter with the Philadelphia Eagles, and Brandon Weeden hasn’t looked particularly good – he’s 4/11 for 39 yards with 2 INTs (as of this writing). But Weeden’s troubles actually started before the game began, when an American flag was unrolled on the field and Weeden was, well, tarped. As in, stuck under the flag.
Though he eventually found his way out, one can’t help but wonder whether this was some last-minute rookie hazing. I mean, the soldiers did look at him and decide, “Fuck it, we’re rolling this thing out.”
Video via CJ Fogler
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'