- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dallas Cowboys Nose Tackle Jailed For Intoxication Manslaughter [UPDATED]
Troubling news out of Dallas, where Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent has been arrested for intoxication manslaughter.
Details are scarce now, but the victim was a teammate.
Via Lynn Kawano:
— Lynn Kawano (@LynnKawano) December 8, 2012
Apparently, the teammate in question is a Cowboys practice squad player:
Now hearing #Cowboys involved in major incident last night are NT Josh Brent and practice squad LB Jerry Brown.
— Richie Whitt (@richiewhitt) December 8, 2012
Can we have one weekend without something tragic happening?
UPDATE: Here is the official statement of the incident from the Irving Police Department, via Pro Football Talk:
“Officers at the scene believed alcohol was a contributing factor in the crash; therefore, Price-Brent was asked to perform field sobriety tests,” a statement from the Irving Police Department said. “Based on the results of the tests, along with the officer’s observations and conversations with Price-Brent, he was arrested for driving while intoxicated. He was transported to an area hospital for a mandatory blood draw. Once it was learned that the passenger of his vehicle had died as a result of the crash, Price-Brent was booked into the Irving City Jail on one count of Intoxication Manslaughter.”
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo