- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Dallas Cowboys Nose Tackle Jailed For Intoxication Manslaughter [UPDATED]
Troubling news out of Dallas, where Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent has been arrested for intoxication manslaughter.
Details are scarce now, but the victim was a teammate.
Via Lynn Kawano:
— Lynn Kawano (@LynnKawano) December 8, 2012
Apparently, the teammate in question is a Cowboys practice squad player:
Now hearing #Cowboys involved in major incident last night are NT Josh Brent and practice squad LB Jerry Brown.
— Richie Whitt (@richiewhitt) December 8, 2012
Can we have one weekend without something tragic happening?
UPDATE: Here is the official statement of the incident from the Irving Police Department, via Pro Football Talk:
“Officers at the scene believed alcohol was a contributing factor in the crash; therefore, Price-Brent was asked to perform field sobriety tests,” a statement from the Irving Police Department said. “Based on the results of the tests, along with the officer’s observations and conversations with Price-Brent, he was arrested for driving while intoxicated. He was transported to an area hospital for a mandatory blood draw. Once it was learned that the passenger of his vehicle had died as a result of the crash, Price-Brent was booked into the Irving City Jail on one count of Intoxication Manslaughter.”
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- Holly Holm's Team Wants Six Figures To Fight Ronda Rousey
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament