- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dallas Cowboys Nose Tackle Jailed For Intoxication Manslaughter [UPDATED]
Troubling news out of Dallas, where Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent has been arrested for intoxication manslaughter.
Details are scarce now, but the victim was a teammate.
Via Lynn Kawano:
— Lynn Kawano (@LynnKawano) December 8, 2012
Apparently, the teammate in question is a Cowboys practice squad player:
Now hearing #Cowboys involved in major incident last night are NT Josh Brent and practice squad LB Jerry Brown.
— Richie Whitt (@richiewhitt) December 8, 2012
Can we have one weekend without something tragic happening?
UPDATE: Here is the official statement of the incident from the Irving Police Department, via Pro Football Talk:
“Officers at the scene believed alcohol was a contributing factor in the crash; therefore, Price-Brent was asked to perform field sobriety tests,” a statement from the Irving Police Department said. “Based on the results of the tests, along with the officer’s observations and conversations with Price-Brent, he was arrested for driving while intoxicated. He was transported to an area hospital for a mandatory blood draw. Once it was learned that the passenger of his vehicle had died as a result of the crash, Price-Brent was booked into the Irving City Jail on one count of Intoxication Manslaughter.”
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence