- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Breaking: Someone Sent An Edible Arrangements Bouquet To Aaron Hernandez’s Home
Amid all the tumult surrounding Patriots’ tight end Aaron Hernandez and his possible connection to an alleged murder near his home, someone found the time to send him an Edible Arrangements Bouquet. That’s nice.
John Atwater, a reporter for WCVB-TV in Boston, took this photo and tweeted below.
— John Atwater (@AtwaterWCVB) June 21, 2013
Who’s the poor kid who had to deliver this? I’ll bet he just set the arrangement on the porch, rang the bell and ran.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- The Sad State Of The Lakers Bench