- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Breaking: Someone Sent An Edible Arrangements Bouquet To Aaron Hernandez’s Home
Amid all the tumult surrounding Patriots’ tight end Aaron Hernandez and his possible connection to an alleged murder near his home, someone found the time to send him an Edible Arrangements Bouquet. That’s nice.
John Atwater, a reporter for WCVB-TV in Boston, took this photo and tweeted below.
— John Atwater (@AtwaterWCVB) June 21, 2013
Who’s the poor kid who had to deliver this? I’ll bet he just set the arrangement on the porch, rang the bell and ran.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers