- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Breaking: Someone Sent An Edible Arrangements Bouquet To Aaron Hernandez’s Home
Amid all the tumult surrounding Patriots’ tight end Aaron Hernandez and his possible connection to an alleged murder near his home, someone found the time to send him an Edible Arrangements Bouquet. That’s nice.
John Atwater, a reporter for WCVB-TV in Boston, took this photo and tweeted below.
— John Atwater (@AtwaterWCVB) June 21, 2013
Who’s the poor kid who had to deliver this? I’ll bet he just set the arrangement on the porch, rang the bell and ran.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'