- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking: Someone Sent An Edible Arrangements Bouquet To Aaron Hernandez’s Home
Amid all the tumult surrounding Patriots’ tight end Aaron Hernandez and his possible connection to an alleged murder near his home, someone found the time to send him an Edible Arrangements Bouquet. That’s nice.
John Atwater, a reporter for WCVB-TV in Boston, took this photo and tweeted below.
— John Atwater (@AtwaterWCVB) June 21, 2013
Who’s the poor kid who had to deliver this? I’ll bet he just set the arrangement on the porch, rang the bell and ran.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts