- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brian Billick Thinks The Seattle Seahawks Won
Yes, the last minute of this game was crazy, but it might be time to put Brian Billick in a home. Despite what the scoreboard in front of him says, let alone the final moments of the game he just spent three hours watching, Billick thinks the Seattle Seahawks just defeated the Atlanta Falcons.
Take a look and listen for yourself, via FOX:
To be fair, Billick was just having a senior moment and most certainly meant the Atlanta Falcons won. Even so, it is hilarious for him to declare Seattle the winners so emphatically when the only way he could be more wrong is if he named a team that wasn’t playing.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?