- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Brian Billick Thinks The Seattle Seahawks Won
Yes, the last minute of this game was crazy, but it might be time to put Brian Billick in a home. Despite what the scoreboard in front of him says, let alone the final moments of the game he just spent three hours watching, Billick thinks the Seattle Seahawks just defeated the Atlanta Falcons.
Take a look and listen for yourself, via FOX:
To be fair, Billick was just having a senior moment and most certainly meant the Atlanta Falcons won. Even so, it is hilarious for him to declare Seattle the winners so emphatically when the only way he could be more wrong is if he named a team that wasn’t playing.
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence