- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Brian Billick Thinks The Seattle Seahawks Won
Yes, the last minute of this game was crazy, but it might be time to put Brian Billick in a home. Despite what the scoreboard in front of him says, let alone the final moments of the game he just spent three hours watching, Billick thinks the Seattle Seahawks just defeated the Atlanta Falcons.
Take a look and listen for yourself, via FOX:
To be fair, Billick was just having a senior moment and most certainly meant the Atlanta Falcons won. Even so, it is hilarious for him to declare Seattle the winners so emphatically when the only way he could be more wrong is if he named a team that wasn’t playing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts