- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brian Billick Thinks The Seattle Seahawks Won
Yes, the last minute of this game was crazy, but it might be time to put Brian Billick in a home. Despite what the scoreboard in front of him says, let alone the final moments of the game he just spent three hours watching, Billick thinks the Seattle Seahawks just defeated the Atlanta Falcons.
Take a look and listen for yourself, via FOX:
To be fair, Billick was just having a senior moment and most certainly meant the Atlanta Falcons won. Even so, it is hilarious for him to declare Seattle the winners so emphatically when the only way he could be more wrong is if he named a team that wasn’t playing.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends