- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brian Robison’s Sack Dance Is The Most Minnesota Thing Ever
Actually Robison grew up in Houston and played for the Texas Longhorns, and fishing is big there, too. Will the Hook Set Reel-’Em-In Sack Dance catch on? Tony Romo hopes he never sees it again.
Gif via Buzzfeed Sports.
- Filed Under:
- Minnesota Vikings
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts