- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Everyone (Including God) Watched The Broncos-Steelers Game Last Night
Say this for Tim Tebow: where he goes, eyeballs follow. And yesterday, the eyeballs of almost 42 million viewers watched Tebow’s Broncos pull off the 29-23 overtime upset. The game earned a 25.9 overall rating, and a 43 share of TVs that were turned on – numbers good enough that CBS proclaimed it the highest-rated Wild Card Weekend showdown in 24 years. And the rating for the end of the game, when Tebow threw his 80-yard game-winning TD pass? 31.6. We give up. AP photo, by Jack Dempsey
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts