- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Everyone (Including God) Watched The Broncos-Steelers Game Last Night
Say this for Tim Tebow: where he goes, eyeballs follow. And yesterday, the eyeballs of almost 42 million viewers watched Tebow’s Broncos pull off the 29-23 overtime upset. The game earned a 25.9 overall rating, and a 43 share of TVs that were turned on – numbers good enough that CBS proclaimed it the highest-rated Wild Card Weekend showdown in 24 years. And the rating for the end of the game, when Tebow threw his 80-yard game-winning TD pass? 31.6. We give up. AP photo, by Jack Dempsey
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts