- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Browns Bro, Bills Bro Brawl
An NFL game is an intense environment for the bros of the world. You pack that many bros in one place – bros with differing wishes regarding the outcome of the event they’re attending, mind you, not to mention many bros with beer muscles – and some bro confrontations are likely. So we can’t say we’re shocked that Busted Coverage uncovered a video of a Browns-supporting bro and a Bills-supporting bro getting into it at the teams’ game yesterday. What was interesting, though, was… is it just us, or is there a sizable age disparity between the two main bro combatants?
And not only that, but OldBro clearly got the best of this matchup. He’s in control of the action from start to finish. When the fight moves down a couple rows, it’s because he threw BrownsBro down those couple rows. And he continued brohandling him from there. BrownsBro, just like the team he supports, never had a chance. It’s almost like starting fights in the stands at sporting events is not the best idea in the world. And for more NFL bro fight videos (and the occasional fan-player smack talk incident), check Busted Coverage.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts