- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Browns Bro, Bills Bro Brawl
An NFL game is an intense environment for the bros of the world. You pack that many bros in one place – bros with differing wishes regarding the outcome of the event they’re attending, mind you, not to mention many bros with beer muscles – and some bro confrontations are likely. So we can’t say we’re shocked that Busted Coverage uncovered a video of a Browns-supporting bro and a Bills-supporting bro getting into it at the teams’ game yesterday. What was interesting, though, was… is it just us, or is there a sizable age disparity between the two main bro combatants?
And not only that, but OldBro clearly got the best of this matchup. He’s in control of the action from start to finish. When the fight moves down a couple rows, it’s because he threw BrownsBro down those couple rows. And he continued brohandling him from there. BrownsBro, just like the team he supports, never had a chance. It’s almost like starting fights in the stands at sporting events is not the best idea in the world. And for more NFL bro fight videos (and the occasional fan-player smack talk incident), check Busted Coverage.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior