- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Browns Fan Tries First Beer Bong, Fails Miserably
THIS IS TRAGIC, FOLKS. A middle-aged Browns fan, on his way to Sunday’s game against the Steelers in a party bus packed with other middle-aged Browns fans, attempted his first beer bong on camera. You should never attempt your first anything on camera. Why? Because you run the risk of ending up like this guy: YouTube Famous for all the wrong reasons, and freezing your ass off in the Dawg Pound. Cleveland won, though, making this fail… [sunglasses]… easier to swallow. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts