- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Browns Fan Tries First Beer Bong, Fails Miserably
THIS IS TRAGIC, FOLKS. A middle-aged Browns fan, on his way to Sunday’s game against the Steelers in a party bus packed with other middle-aged Browns fans, attempted his first beer bong on camera. You should never attempt your first anything on camera. Why? Because you run the risk of ending up like this guy: YouTube Famous for all the wrong reasons, and freezing your ass off in the Dawg Pound. Cleveland won, though, making this fail… [sunglasses]… easier to swallow. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles