- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Browns Fan Tries First Beer Bong, Fails Miserably
THIS IS TRAGIC, FOLKS. A middle-aged Browns fan, on his way to Sunday’s game against the Steelers in a party bus packed with other middle-aged Browns fans, attempted his first beer bong on camera. You should never attempt your first anything on camera. Why? Because you run the risk of ending up like this guy: YouTube Famous for all the wrong reasons, and freezing your ass off in the Dawg Pound. Cleveland won, though, making this fail… [sunglasses]… easier to swallow. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.