- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Browns Fan Tries First Beer Bong, Fails Miserably
THIS IS TRAGIC, FOLKS. A middle-aged Browns fan, on his way to Sunday’s game against the Steelers in a party bus packed with other middle-aged Browns fans, attempted his first beer bong on camera. You should never attempt your first anything on camera. Why? Because you run the risk of ending up like this guy: YouTube Famous for all the wrong reasons, and freezing your ass off in the Dawg Pound. Cleveland won, though, making this fail… [sunglasses]… easier to swallow. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts