- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Browns Streaker Follows Wiener Dog Race
In the We-Wouldn’t-Dare-Make-This-Up Dept., the Cleveland Browns had a wiener dog race at halftime of this evening’s preseason game with the Lions … then in the third quarter some guy stripped and performed his own one-man wiener show.
— James Zajaczkowski (@jameszaj21) August 16, 2013
Naked and not afraid. Streaker was tackled twice, went length of field with pants around shins. At halftime, #Browns had weiner dog race.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) August 16, 2013
The girl who shot the Instagram video wrote: "First Browns game. First streaker." Precious moments, folks. http://t.co/AOMRR5CQ0h
— Zac Jackson (@FSOhioZJackson) August 16, 2013
In other words, tonight was full of awesome.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier