- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Browns Streaker Follows Wiener Dog Race
In the We-Wouldn’t-Dare-Make-This-Up Dept., the Cleveland Browns had a wiener dog race at halftime of this evening’s preseason game with the Lions … then in the third quarter some guy stripped and performed his own one-man wiener show.
— James Zajaczkowski (@jameszaj21) August 16, 2013
Naked and not afraid. Streaker was tackled twice, went length of field with pants around shins. At halftime, #Browns had weiner dog race.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) August 16, 2013
The girl who shot the Instagram video wrote: "First Browns game. First streaker." Precious moments, folks. http://t.co/AOMRR5CQ0h
— Zac Jackson (@FSOhioZJackson) August 16, 2013
In other words, tonight was full of awesome.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts