- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Browns Streaker Follows Wiener Dog Race
In the We-Wouldn’t-Dare-Make-This-Up Dept., the Cleveland Browns had a wiener dog race at halftime of this evening’s preseason game with the Lions … then in the third quarter some guy stripped and performed his own one-man wiener show.
— James Zajaczkowski (@jameszaj21) August 16, 2013
Naked and not afraid. Streaker was tackled twice, went length of field with pants around shins. At halftime, #Browns had weiner dog race.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) August 16, 2013
The girl who shot the Instagram video wrote: "First Browns game. First streaker." Precious moments, folks. http://t.co/AOMRR5CQ0h
— Zac Jackson (@FSOhioZJackson) August 16, 2013
In other words, tonight was full of awesome.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story