- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Browns Streaker Follows Wiener Dog Race
In the We-Wouldn’t-Dare-Make-This-Up Dept., the Cleveland Browns had a wiener dog race at halftime of this evening’s preseason game with the Lions … then in the third quarter some guy stripped and performed his own one-man wiener show.
— James Zajaczkowski (@jameszaj21) August 16, 2013
Naked and not afraid. Streaker was tackled twice, went length of field with pants around shins. At halftime, #Browns had weiner dog race.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) August 16, 2013
The girl who shot the Instagram video wrote: "First Browns game. First streaker." Precious moments, folks. http://t.co/AOMRR5CQ0h
— Zac Jackson (@FSOhioZJackson) August 16, 2013
In other words, tonight was full of awesome.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing