- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Browns Streaker Follows Wiener Dog Race
In the We-Wouldn’t-Dare-Make-This-Up Dept., the Cleveland Browns had a wiener dog race at halftime of this evening’s preseason game with the Lions … then in the third quarter some guy stripped and performed his own one-man wiener show.
— James Zajaczkowski (@jameszaj21) August 16, 2013
Naked and not afraid. Streaker was tackled twice, went length of field with pants around shins. At halftime, #Browns had weiner dog race.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) August 16, 2013
The girl who shot the Instagram video wrote: "First Browns game. First streaker." Precious moments, folks. http://t.co/AOMRR5CQ0h
— Zac Jackson (@FSOhioZJackson) August 16, 2013
In other words, tonight was full of awesome.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?