- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Important: Cleveland Browns WR Davone Bess Smokes Weed
Just so you know — because if you don’t take photos of weed, people won’t know that you smoke it, and if people don’t know you smoke weed, are you really a man?:
We da real dons! pic.twitter.com/AdlYCuCsEK
— Davone Bess (@davonebess) January 16, 2014
As of this writing (10:12 AM ET) this tweet is still live. This is the second weed-related photo that the Rastafarian Bess has posted since leaving the team for “personal reasons” late in the season. The team is reportedly “looking into it.”
UPDATE: For obvious reasons, the tweet was deleted, but we’ve got a screenshot for you:
Bess led the NFL with 14 drops last year.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts