- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Important: Cleveland Browns WR Davone Bess Smokes Weed
Just so you know — because if you don’t take photos of weed, people won’t know that you smoke it, and if people don’t know you smoke weed, are you really a man?:
We da real dons! pic.twitter.com/AdlYCuCsEK
— Davone Bess (@davonebess) January 16, 2014
As of this writing (10:12 AM ET) this tweet is still live. This is the second weed-related photo that the Rastafarian Bess has posted since leaving the team for “personal reasons” late in the season. The team is reportedly “looking into it.”
UPDATE: For obvious reasons, the tweet was deleted, but we’ve got a screenshot for you:
Bess led the NFL with 14 drops last year.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story