- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brutal Hit Sends Chargers’ Malcom Floyd Out Of Game On Stretcher
San Diego Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd was taken off the field on a stretcher following a big hit against Philadelphia, but has feeling in his limbs and is coherent, according to reports. Floyd had caught five catches for 102 yards when he left the game after a hit by Eagles’ safety Nate Allen and linebacker DeMeco Ryans. Ryans seemed to hit Floyd in the head with his shoulder pad.
Find the video or GIF on the hit on Malcom Floyd, it's brutal pic.twitter.com/Jlqzim8s4v
— Mason Briles (@masonbriles) September 15, 2013
We’ll update you on this, obviously, when we hear more.
Malcom Floyd being wheeled off, immobilized. He had moved his legs beforehand, moving fingers now.
— UTKevinAcee (@UTKevinAcee) September 15, 2013
Update: NFL Red Zone: “Malcom Floyd is in the hospital, he has movement in his extremities and is conscious and alert.”
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry