- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Brutal Hit Sends Chargers’ Malcom Floyd Out Of Game On Stretcher
San Diego Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd was taken off the field on a stretcher following a big hit against Philadelphia, but has feeling in his limbs and is coherent, according to reports. Floyd had caught five catches for 102 yards when he left the game after a hit by Eagles’ safety Nate Allen and linebacker DeMeco Ryans. Ryans seemed to hit Floyd in the head with his shoulder pad.
Find the video or GIF on the hit on Malcom Floyd, it's brutal pic.twitter.com/Jlqzim8s4v
— Mason Briles (@masonbriles) September 15, 2013
We’ll update you on this, obviously, when we hear more.
Malcom Floyd being wheeled off, immobilized. He had moved his legs beforehand, moving fingers now.
— UTKevinAcee (@UTKevinAcee) September 15, 2013
Update: NFL Red Zone: “Malcom Floyd is in the hospital, he has movement in his extremities and is conscious and alert.”
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?