- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Brutal Hit Sends Chargers’ Malcom Floyd Out Of Game On Stretcher
San Diego Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd was taken off the field on a stretcher following a big hit against Philadelphia, but has feeling in his limbs and is coherent, according to reports. Floyd had caught five catches for 102 yards when he left the game after a hit by Eagles’ safety Nate Allen and linebacker DeMeco Ryans. Ryans seemed to hit Floyd in the head with his shoulder pad.
Find the video or GIF on the hit on Malcom Floyd, it's brutal pic.twitter.com/Jlqzim8s4v
— Mason Briles (@masonbriles) September 15, 2013
We’ll update you on this, obviously, when we hear more.
Malcom Floyd being wheeled off, immobilized. He had moved his legs beforehand, moving fingers now.
— UTKevinAcee (@UTKevinAcee) September 15, 2013
Update: NFL Red Zone: “Malcom Floyd is in the hospital, he has movement in his extremities and is conscious and alert.”
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead