- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Brutal Hit Sends Chargers’ Malcom Floyd Out Of Game On Stretcher
San Diego Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd was taken off the field on a stretcher following a big hit against Philadelphia, but has feeling in his limbs and is coherent, according to reports. Floyd had caught five catches for 102 yards when he left the game after a hit by Eagles’ safety Nate Allen and linebacker DeMeco Ryans. Ryans seemed to hit Floyd in the head with his shoulder pad.
Find the video or GIF on the hit on Malcom Floyd, it's brutal pic.twitter.com/Jlqzim8s4v
— Mason Briles (@masonbriles) September 15, 2013
We’ll update you on this, obviously, when we hear more.
Malcom Floyd being wheeled off, immobilized. He had moved his legs beforehand, moving fingers now.
— UTKevinAcee (@UTKevinAcee) September 15, 2013
Update: NFL Red Zone: “Malcom Floyd is in the hospital, he has movement in his extremities and is conscious and alert.”
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- The Least Classy Fans in Football