- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Brutal Hit Sends Chargers’ Malcom Floyd Out Of Game On Stretcher
San Diego Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd was taken off the field on a stretcher following a big hit against Philadelphia, but has feeling in his limbs and is coherent, according to reports. Floyd had caught five catches for 102 yards when he left the game after a hit by Eagles’ safety Nate Allen and linebacker DeMeco Ryans. Ryans seemed to hit Floyd in the head with his shoulder pad.
Find the video or GIF on the hit on Malcom Floyd, it's brutal pic.twitter.com/Jlqzim8s4v
— Mason Briles (@masonbriles) September 15, 2013
We’ll update you on this, obviously, when we hear more.
Malcom Floyd being wheeled off, immobilized. He had moved his legs beforehand, moving fingers now.
— UTKevinAcee (@UTKevinAcee) September 15, 2013
Update: NFL Red Zone: “Malcom Floyd is in the hospital, he has movement in his extremities and is conscious and alert.”
- Filed Under:
- San Diego Chargers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts