- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Cam Newton Pouts Over Teammate’s Touchdown That Should Have Been His
Carolina Panthers star quarterback Cam Newton is as talented a player as he is a pouty, me-first baby. All of his skills were showcased on this play against the Chicago Bears.
First comes the athletic play-making ability. Cam watches this third-down play in the red zone breakdown and makes something out of nothing, scrambling towards the end zone. He gets to the one before fumbling across the goal line. An unfortunate end to an impressive bit of improvisation from Newton.
Luckily, Carolina receiver Louis Murphy was able to recover the fumble for the Carolina touchdown! Good, right? From the way Newton reacts, you’d think the Panthers just went three-and-out.
No celebrating with his teammates, no “thank you” to Murphy for bailing him out. Instead, Cam, goes to the bench to chug Gatorade. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was just down on himself for fumbling, but considering he has a bit of a track record, I’m pretty sure that’s not the case.
Just another day in Camland…
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes