- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Cam Newton Pouts Over Teammate’s Touchdown That Should Have Been His
Carolina Panthers star quarterback Cam Newton is as talented a player as he is a pouty, me-first baby. All of his skills were showcased on this play against the Chicago Bears.
First comes the athletic play-making ability. Cam watches this third-down play in the red zone breakdown and makes something out of nothing, scrambling towards the end zone. He gets to the one before fumbling across the goal line. An unfortunate end to an impressive bit of improvisation from Newton.
Luckily, Carolina receiver Louis Murphy was able to recover the fumble for the Carolina touchdown! Good, right? From the way Newton reacts, you’d think the Panthers just went three-and-out.
No celebrating with his teammates, no “thank you” to Murphy for bailing him out. Instead, Cam, goes to the bench to chug Gatorade. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was just down on himself for fumbling, but considering he has a bit of a track record, I’m pretty sure that’s not the case.
Just another day in Camland…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts