- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cam Newton Pouts Over Teammate’s Touchdown That Should Have Been His
Carolina Panthers star quarterback Cam Newton is as talented a player as he is a pouty, me-first baby. All of his skills were showcased on this play against the Chicago Bears.
First comes the athletic play-making ability. Cam watches this third-down play in the red zone breakdown and makes something out of nothing, scrambling towards the end zone. He gets to the one before fumbling across the goal line. An unfortunate end to an impressive bit of improvisation from Newton.
Luckily, Carolina receiver Louis Murphy was able to recover the fumble for the Carolina touchdown! Good, right? From the way Newton reacts, you’d think the Panthers just went three-and-out.
No celebrating with his teammates, no “thank you” to Murphy for bailing him out. Instead, Cam, goes to the bench to chug Gatorade. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was just down on himself for fumbling, but considering he has a bit of a track record, I’m pretty sure that’s not the case.
Just another day in Camland…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story