- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Can You Tell That This Was Joe Fauria’s First Career TD?
Joseph Fauria is an undrafted rookie who watched 18 other tight ends get chosen in the 2013 NFL Draft. So forgive the UCLA player for being a bit enthusiastic about scoring a touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Lions’ 34-24 win over the Vikings today.
By the way, for all the excitement over Adrian Peterson’s 78-yard run on his first touch of the season, AP finished with “only” 98 yards. Fox better take down their “2,500 yards?” graphic for now.
Lions rookie Joe Fauria with the screencap of the day of the year after his TD. pic.twitter.com/8lP09esnXt
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) September 8, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story