- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Can You Tell That This Was Joe Fauria’s First Career TD?
Joseph Fauria is an undrafted rookie who watched 18 other tight ends get chosen in the 2013 NFL Draft. So forgive the UCLA player for being a bit enthusiastic about scoring a touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Lions’ 34-24 win over the Vikings today.
By the way, for all the excitement over Adrian Peterson’s 78-yard run on his first touch of the season, AP finished with “only” 98 yards. Fox better take down their “2,500 yards?” graphic for now.
Lions rookie Joe Fauria with the screencap of the day of the year after his TD. pic.twitter.com/8lP09esnXt
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) September 8, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts