- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Can You Tell That This Was Joe Fauria’s First Career TD?
Joseph Fauria is an undrafted rookie who watched 18 other tight ends get chosen in the 2013 NFL Draft. So forgive the UCLA player for being a bit enthusiastic about scoring a touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Lions’ 34-24 win over the Vikings today.
By the way, for all the excitement over Adrian Peterson’s 78-yard run on his first touch of the season, AP finished with “only” 98 yards. Fox better take down their “2,500 yards?” graphic for now.
Lions rookie Joe Fauria with the screencap of the day of the year after his TD. pic.twitter.com/8lP09esnXt
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) September 8, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story