- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Can You Tell That This Was Joe Fauria’s First Career TD?
Joseph Fauria is an undrafted rookie who watched 18 other tight ends get chosen in the 2013 NFL Draft. So forgive the UCLA player for being a bit enthusiastic about scoring a touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Lions’ 34-24 win over the Vikings today.
By the way, for all the excitement over Adrian Peterson’s 78-yard run on his first touch of the season, AP finished with “only” 98 yards. Fox better take down their “2,500 yards?” graphic for now.
Lions rookie Joe Fauria with the screencap of the day of the year after his TD. pic.twitter.com/8lP09esnXt
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) September 8, 2013
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Get to Know Lucas Browne
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy