- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Can’t Wait Until Sunday Night To See The Chiefs Broncos Game? Watch It Played Out On PS4 Now…
The best offense vs. the best defense. Division rivals. Conference rivals. Hell, the Broncos and the Chiefs are basically competing for the top spot in every NFL power ranking Sunday night. It’s such a big matchup, the NFL rescheduled the Giants and Packers just so Denver and K.C. could get national air time. What more could you want?
How about a crystal ball to see who’s going to win? Or better yet, how about a time machine to watch the game tonight…
Ok, maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but the PS4 just dropped and Madden 25 is our first taste of next gen football video games. (For a full, objective review of the game, click here.) Trying to decide whether you’ll pick up the $399 console? Watching some comprehensive gameplay footage is a good place to start.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'