- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Can’t Wait Until Sunday Night To See The Chiefs Broncos Game? Watch It Played Out On PS4 Now…
The best offense vs. the best defense. Division rivals. Conference rivals. Hell, the Broncos and the Chiefs are basically competing for the top spot in every NFL power ranking Sunday night. It’s such a big matchup, the NFL rescheduled the Giants and Packers just so Denver and K.C. could get national air time. What more could you want?
How about a crystal ball to see who’s going to win? Or better yet, how about a time machine to watch the game tonight…
Ok, maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but the PS4 just dropped and Madden 25 is our first taste of next gen football video games. (For a full, objective review of the game, click here.) Trying to decide whether you’ll pick up the $399 console? Watching some comprehensive gameplay footage is a good place to start.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts