- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Can’t Wait Until Sunday Night To See The Chiefs Broncos Game? Watch It Played Out On PS4 Now…
The best offense vs. the best defense. Division rivals. Conference rivals. Hell, the Broncos and the Chiefs are basically competing for the top spot in every NFL power ranking Sunday night. It’s such a big matchup, the NFL rescheduled the Giants and Packers just so Denver and K.C. could get national air time. What more could you want?
How about a crystal ball to see who’s going to win? Or better yet, how about a time machine to watch the game tonight…
Ok, maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but the PS4 just dropped and Madden 25 is our first taste of next gen football video games. (For a full, objective review of the game, click here.) Trying to decide whether you’ll pick up the $399 console? Watching some comprehensive gameplay footage is a good place to start.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story