- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Can’t Wait Until Sunday Night To See The Chiefs Broncos Game? Watch It Played Out On PS4 Now…
The best offense vs. the best defense. Division rivals. Conference rivals. Hell, the Broncos and the Chiefs are basically competing for the top spot in every NFL power ranking Sunday night. It’s such a big matchup, the NFL rescheduled the Giants and Packers just so Denver and K.C. could get national air time. What more could you want?
How about a crystal ball to see who’s going to win? Or better yet, how about a time machine to watch the game tonight…
Ok, maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but the PS4 just dropped and Madden 25 is our first taste of next gen football video games. (For a full, objective review of the game, click here.) Trying to decide whether you’ll pick up the $399 console? Watching some comprehensive gameplay footage is a good place to start.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?