- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Adorable Church Sign Is Probably Wrong
Wait, let me check… Yep. Definitely wrong. The nice folks who work at West Greenway Bible Church in Glendale, Arizona, put a message on their marquee that read, “”No one is beyond God’s help, not even the Cardinals. Luke 18:27.” Said Pastor John Correia: “It’s pretty obvious that there’s going to be some staff changes and some changes on the roster in the off-season and those people are going to be looking for jobs and, whatnot and guess what? We need to pray for those folks too.” [KTAR]
- Filed Under:
- Arizona Cardinals
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake