- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Adorable Church Sign Is Probably Wrong
Wait, let me check… Yep. Definitely wrong. The nice folks who work at West Greenway Bible Church in Glendale, Arizona, put a message on their marquee that read, “”No one is beyond God’s help, not even the Cardinals. Luke 18:27.” Said Pastor John Correia: “It’s pretty obvious that there’s going to be some staff changes and some changes on the roster in the off-season and those people are going to be looking for jobs and, whatnot and guess what? We need to pray for those folks too.” [KTAR]
- Filed Under:
- Arizona Cardinals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts