- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Adorable Church Sign Is Probably Wrong
Wait, let me check… Yep. Definitely wrong. The nice folks who work at West Greenway Bible Church in Glendale, Arizona, put a message on their marquee that read, “”No one is beyond God’s help, not even the Cardinals. Luke 18:27.” Said Pastor John Correia: “It’s pretty obvious that there’s going to be some staff changes and some changes on the roster in the off-season and those people are going to be looking for jobs and, whatnot and guess what? We need to pray for those folks too.” [KTAR]
- Filed Under:
- Arizona Cardinals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts