- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Adorable Church Sign Is Probably Wrong
Wait, let me check… Yep. Definitely wrong. The nice folks who work at West Greenway Bible Church in Glendale, Arizona, put a message on their marquee that read, “”No one is beyond God’s help, not even the Cardinals. Luke 18:27.” Said Pastor John Correia: “It’s pretty obvious that there’s going to be some staff changes and some changes on the roster in the off-season and those people are going to be looking for jobs and, whatnot and guess what? We need to pray for those folks too.” [KTAR]
- Filed Under:
- Arizona Cardinals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts